Chapter Twenty-Seven

[Y/N's POV]

I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking. My stomach grumbled, leaving me no choice but to leave the comfort of my bed.

"Hyunjin, don't you dare burn the bacon again. I will beat you up." I threatened, rubbing my eyes as I entered the kitchen.

"Ah, Hyunjin still can't cook for his life."

My eyes snapped open, revealing Minho as he grinned at me. I screamed as I backed away from him.

"Why are you screaming?"

"Why are you here?"

"Do you not remember yesterday?"

"What?"

We stared at each other in silence until my mind processed what was going on. Yesterday... Right! Minho came over and we watched a movie. I fell asleep and he kissed me on the forehead.

He kissed me on the forehead.

"Why are you so red?" He laughed making cover my face in embarrassment. "You're not having weird thoughts, are you?"

I shook my head wildly in response. He doesn't know that I know what he did. He probably thought I was fast asleep. It's better to pretend as if I know nothing.

"As soon as you fell asleep last night, I got a text from Hyunjin saying he couldn't come home. He asked me to stay with you, paranoid that some crazy fan of Chan would find you and hurt you. That's why I slept here."

I laughed, "He thinks too much."

"He's right though." He spoke as he took out the bacon and turned off the stove. "Chan's fans are known to be aggressive and a bit crazy. It's better to be safe than sorry. Therefore, I made a decision to protect you."

I stared at him for a moment before laughing my head off. "Oh, please, Minho. I can handle myself. No need to protect me or whatever. Besides I don't think they'd know it was me with just a blurry close-up photo. You guys are just overreacting."

He raised an eyebrow before shrugging. "Suit yourself then. Come on. Let's eat then go to the company together."

[Minho's POV]

"You crazy bitch! You better stay the fuck away from Chan. He's mine!"

"See, this is what I'm talking about!" I yelled as I yanked the sasaeng away from Y/N. "Get in the cab now!"

She scrambled into the cab, waiting for me to catch up. The woman continued to scream curses, earning weird looks from people passing by.

"Ma'am, please calm down!" I grunted as she struggled free from me. I quickly pushed her away then ran into the cab.

"Drive now!" I exclaimed, closing the car door.

I let out a breath, looking over to Y/N who was currently frozen in her seat. I nudged her to snap her out of it. "Hey, you okay?"

"I almost had my face torn off, am I okay?"

I laughed as she glared at me. "You said you could handle it. Congratulations, you handled yourself pretty well back there." I praised sarcastically.

"Shut up. I will take care of this, okay?" She huffed, crossing her arms.

"Really? How? Do you have a plan?"

"I'll talk to Chan about it. He'll clear up the rumors."

I scoffed at her words, "That's not a plan. That's a fucking wishlist."

"Whatever. It'll work out." She spoke, trying to convince me but sounded more like she's trying to convince herself.

As if that douchebag will do that. He's probably glad he got to tell the entire world that he's dating Y/N even if it's fake. He's that greedy.

It didn't take too long for us to finally arrive at the company. And there was Chan, waiting for Y/N at the doors.

[Chan's POV]

I squinted my eyes in annoyance when I saw Minho getting out of the cab with Y/N. Why are they together at such early hour in the morning?

I chose to ignore him when they reached me.

"Chan, we need to talk." Y/N sternly said, crossing her arms against her chest.

"I know. And first of all, I'm sorry for pulling you into this mess."

Minho scoffed making me raise my eyebrow at him. "Are you really sorry?"

"Why don't you stay the fuck out of this?"

"Okay, stop." Y/N interrupted, pushing us away from each other. "I don't know why you guys are always fighting, but let's not make a scene outside the company."

I rolled my eyes, "Why are you together anyway? Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?"

"I slept at her house." He replied with a smirk.

"You what?!" I exclaimed, balling my hands into a fist.

"Enough!" Y/N glared at the both of us. "You guys are acting like 5 year-olds. Minho, you can go ahead. I'll catch up after this."

Without another word, Minho left with a glare.

I turned to Y/N, head full of unpleasant thoughts. Just the thought of Minho laying a finger on Y/N makes my blood boil. "Is this true? Did he really slept at your house?"

"Look, you don't have to know, okay?"

"I have to know! I deserve to know. You're mine!" I exclaimed, holding her by the shoulders. "He can't have you, Y/N. He just can't."

"No!" She cried, pushing me away. "I'm not yours nor will I ever be. And you said you were sorry? Clearly, you're not! Stop acting like you own me. You don't even like me. Stop playing with my feelings."

Right, I haven't admitted my feeling to her yet. She probably thinks I'm just messing with her. But how dense can she be? Have I not been too obvious with my feelings yet?

My arms dropped to my side. "You're right. You're not mine. But he can't have you. I won't let that happen."

She shook her head. "You're an asshole." With that, she left me with my thoughts.

I'll make her mine. One way or another, she's going to know the truth about Minho and it'll be over for his dirty games.