Chapter One

(Chan’s POV)

“It looks like the rain won’t be letting up soon.”

“Shoot, my phone is about to die.”

“It’s too cold. The bus is taking too long.”

I sighed, putting on my earphones. Too noisy. Not a single voice pleasant for me to hear.

I wonder if Jisung and Changbin are at the studio already.

I checked the time on my phone when somebody knocked it out of my hands.

“Hey!” I exclaimed, reaching down for it.

“I am so sorry! Let me hel-“ She was cut off when her head bumped against mine. “Ow!”

Fucking hell.

“Look, just- I can do it myself.” I sighed, rubbing my forehead as I grabbed my phone.

Standing up, I looked at the girl in font of me. She was staring at me with wide eyes. What’s she so startled about?

“What? What are you looking at?” I questioned, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She apologetically bowed o me. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking to where I was going.”

Well, she looked like she was sorry enough. “Yeah, whatever.” I replied, waving her off.

Soon the bus arrived and I got on. I sat down at a seat by the window and typed Jisung a message, saying I’ll be arriving in about 10 minutes. I locked my phone and looked out the window.

(Y/N’s POV)

He was rude.

I huffed as I got on the bus after him.

I was staring dagger into his back, but I don’t think he noticed that. Heck, he didn’t even notice me sitting down right next to him.

I had such high hopes for him to be at least approachable. He was Bang Chan, one of the biggest music producers in Korea, and he turned out to be an asshole.

He was staring outside the window with his earphones on. I wanted to start a conversation, but I don’t think he’d like that.

I sighed and tied my damp hair into a bun, only to hit him with my elbow.

Shit.

“What is your problem?” He exclaimed, rubbing his forehead.

I stared at him. Just stared at him pathetically.

He looked at me and his eyebrow quirked up. “You? Are you a crazy fan? Why are you following me?” He bombarded me with strange questions.

“Excuse me? A crazy fan? I’m completely normal mister!”

“Mister? Heck, I’m probably just your age.”

“Really? You don’t look like so to me.”

He groaned and rubbed his face in frustration. “You know what? Just shut up. I can’t deal with you right now.”

I rolled my eyes at his remarks. Wow. He thinks he’s so great. I could just smack him right on the face.

We shared a silent and awkward ride on the bus.

Not too long after we arrived at the next bus stop. I got off and so did he. We didn’t share another word with each other. I think we’ll only end up bickering again.

It was still raining. I didn’t bring my umbrella, but at least I got my hoodie with me. I’m almost late for work so I gotta make a run for it.

“Hey, clumsy!” Chan called out.

I turned to him with an indignant expression.

“I am not clumsy!” I exclaimed.

“I didn’t say you were, but you turned anyway.” He said with a smirk.

Jerk.

“Yo-“ I was cut off hen he tossed me an umbrella. “What is this?”

“An umbrella. You haven’t seen one before?” He questioned, sarcasm dripping off in every word.

“Fuck off.” I muttered, staring at the umbrella in my hands. Before I could return it to him, he was already running away in the heavy rain.

Maybe he wasn’t much of an asshole after all.

(Chan's POV)

I barged into the studio, all soaked.

“What the hell?” Changbin muttered, staring at me weirdly.

Jisung tossed me a towel. “I told you to bring an umbrella, didn’t I?” He asked, crossing his arms against his chest.

I sighed as I dried my hair off with the towel. “Yes, but I gave it to a crazy fan.”

Changbin choked on his soda. Jisung stared at me with wide eyes. “A what?!” They exclaimed simultaneously.