Chapter Twenty-Four

[Chan's POV]

"I'm busy." I rolled my eyes, ignoring Hyeri's presence.

"Yeah, I can see that."

"Then just close the door and leave us alone."

"Chan," Y/N hissed, trying to push me away.

I heard Hyeri scoff, "You can get back to whatever you're doing later. Miss Jang wants both of your asses to her office now."

"What for?" Y/N asked, seemingly confused.

"Apparently, you just got yourselves into a dating scandal."

[Y/N's POV]

I've always wanted to meet the CEO of Soul Music Entertainment. But this was not the way I wanted to meet her. Not because of a fucking dating scandal.

"I am disappointed in the both of you."

Yeah, there it is.

She shook her head as she continued to read the news articles that were all over the internet since last night.

"Bang Chan was reportedly seen kissing a girl who is supposedly to be a trainee of Soul Music Ent. The images below shows how intimate these two have been. Are we going to see more of them in the future?" She read out loud, glancing at the both of us from time to time.

Fucking hell. I wish the ground would just swallow me whole. What have I gotten myself into?

"Y/N, what do you have to say for yourself?"

I was too embarrassed to meet her gaze so I only looked down as I apologized.

"What about you, Chan?"

"Well, kissing her was my pleasure."

My neck almost snapped when I looked at him. He had a playful smirk on his face. Oh, my fucking god. He's gonna get us into trouble.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, kissing her was fun. I'd do it again if I had the chance."

My cheeks flared up with heat. I can't believe he just said that.

"Chan, this is a serious matter."

"I know. And I also know that you would do anything to cover up for me. I mean, it's for the sake of the company's name, right?"

Miss Jan sighed in what seemed like defeat. "Fine. But you should know there's only so much that I can do. It would be best if both of you aren't seen outside together until I resolve this issue."

To say that I was confused would be an understatement.

"And Y/N,"

"Yes, Miss Jang?"

"I expect better from you."

I nodded in shame. She was right. I should be better than just getting my ass all over the news over something so scandalous.

After a few more talks we got out of Miss Jang's office. I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I thought I was going to die in shame.

Chan cleared his throat making me look at him. He wore a smirk on his face that irked me. If he hadn't kissed me back then, this shit wouldn't have happened.

I lifted my hand to slap him but he held my arm off. "Now, now, babygirl. You know what happened yesterday after you slapped me, right? Do you want me to do that again?"

I gulped. This guy is nuts.

He backed me up against the wall, face drawing near to mine. "W-what are you doing?" I stammered.

"Giving you what you're asking for." He said with low hum.

"Look, I don't want to interrupt for the second time, but your friends are waiting for you back at the studio. And boy, they are furious." Hyeri informed as she walked past us.

"Fuck!" Chan hissed as he started running, pulling me along with him.

This is going to end badly.

[Jisung's POV]

"How could he kiss her?!" I exclaimed, pacing back and forth. Pictures of Chan and Y/N kissimg outside the agency were everywhere on the internet.  And it made my blood boil with jealousy.

"Calm down, Jisung. I'm sure Chan has an explanation." Changbin sighed, but I know he was mad as well.

Our album is about to be released in a few weeks. A dating scandal is the last thing we'd want to deal with right now.

The door opened to reveal Chan holding Y/N's hand.

I stormed up to them and separated them away from each other. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Chan questioned, annoyed.

I scoffed, "What the fuck is wrong with you? You told me I shouldn't go around with a trainee but you're the one kissing her behind our backs! You fucking hypocrite!"

"What the fuck did you call me?!"

Y/N and Changbin held us back as we started to lunge at each other.

"Will you guys just fucking calm down?!" Changbin shouted, pulling Chan away from my grip.

"You better fucking explain yourself!" I yelled, pointing a finger towards his direction.

"I'll explain alright." He said with a sadistic laugh.

What he said next made me weak.

"Y/N and I are dating."