Introduction

So before I make this story, I decided to give a little bit of background on each of the characters, so not only is it easier for me, but easier for you guys too! Also, this is purely fictional, non of this is real or will ever happen.  You probably think that this should go unsaid but some people are delusional and need it told to them.

Jeon Jungkook:

Omega
18 Years Old
Pack: Silver Moon Pack
Ability: Talking to animals and plants/ ???
Mate: Hasn't met his mate yet.
Scent: Chocolate and Coffee
Wolf: Kookie

Friends: Doesn't have any

Has a rough life. When he was 3, the Silver Moon Pack found him passed out and injured in the woods. The Head Alpha didn't want to accept him into the pack, but the Luna convinced the Alpha to since he was just a child. When he woke up he didn't talk to anyone. They thought he would open up after a while, but it never happened. People are awful to him because he is an omega and doesn't talk to anyone. Usually he was protected by the Luna, but when she passed away when he was 13, he no longer had someone to protect him. He is often depressed because of the abuse he receives, but refuses to show it. He only talks when he is for sure he is alone and he also works out a lot because he is often called weak and wants to prove them wrong. He wants to meet his mate but is scared of being rejected because of his status.

Kim Namjoon:

Kim Namjoon:

Alpha
21 Years Old
Pack: Crystal Blood Pack
Ability: Telekinesis
Mate: Kim Seokjin
Scent: Apple Spice
Wolf: RM

Friends: Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin

Is the Head Alpha of the pack. Everyone in the pack respects him and his decisions. He has made his point that everyone is to be respected no matter their status. His pack is the most feared pack because of how ruthless they are when it comes to their enemies and deals. Values his mate and friends very highly.