Chapter 11

Leigh

My body is sore. Goodness, is this the after effect?

Urgh!

"Vanilla, where are you?" Gusto kong mapaiyak nang mapatingin ako sa sinira nyang lingerie ko. That's my most expensive nightwear.

Goodness, just save up Leigh. Cut down your expenses. Or you can just ask another set of that from your agency.

But I'm also the owner of that effin' agency. It would still be my expense logically.

Sakto namang lumabas si Vanilla sa bathroom. Katatapos lang nito maligo.

Nang nakita nitong gising na ako ay nginitian nya ako.

"Gutom na ko, Leigh. Get up. Let's have breakfast. Ngayon tayo bibili ng gamit sa bahay natin di ba? Have you processed the papers for the unit?"

The way she says the word natin warmed me up.

"Yeah. I already called my assistant to do it. It was already settled yesterday."

I pushed the button at the top of my bedside table and oredered the head cook to prepare our breakfast.

Pagkatapos ay tumayo na ako. I didn't even try to cover my nakedness in Vanilla's eyes. For sure, she'll just look away. I know how modest she is.

But instead, she just smirk upon seeing me in my birthsuit. Parang ako tuloy yung nakaramdam ng hiya.

"Modesty should be learned in preparatory classes, Vanilla. Look away."

"It's not my fault if you're too confident walking up there, naked. So don't ask for modesty, My lady. "

"You're really a dimwit."

"I should have waited for you to take your shower, shouldn't I?"

"You're getting creepy, Vanilla."

Tumawa naman ito. Pagkatapos ay binato ako ng ginamit nyang towel pampunas ng buhok nya.

"Yikes!" Naiiritang sinamaan ko tuloy sya ng tingin.

She should refrain on doing that. It's gross. Towels are not to be shared.

"Cover your body, Leigh. You're making me crave for you again." pagkasabi niyon ay tumalikod na ito at pumasok sa dresser.

Napangiti naman ako. Vanilla is becoming her old self now. I miss her banters.

Konti na lang, Van. You're recovering soon.

Pagkatapos ko maligo ay tinawagan ko si Van. Nauna na daw itong bumaba dahil gutom na daw talaga ito.

She's really a kid sometimes. Yung ugali at kilos nito is something that's drawing me near her since pagkabata namin.

She's always saying that she's afraid. But she's not afraid in saying what's on her mind. Usually people tend to control everything in their minds because they're afraid to get hurt. But Vanilla's vulnerability is also somehow her own strength. Her attitude is helping her to heal herself fast.

Naabutan ko sya na maganang kumakain sa hapag. Naupo na din ako para saluhan sya.

"Leigh, what's with strawberry yogurt? You're always drinking that. I hate the taste of it." Reklamo nito na nakatingin sa inumin ko.

This is my comfort drink eversince.

"I love strawberries. Just get lost, Van. I'm not even stopping you in eating chocolates."

Napakunot ang noo nito. "How do you know that I'm eating chocolates?"

"Maybe because you always have it in your bag since you were six? And you'll hide at the back of the school when you're eating it because Railey would make fun of you getting fats?"