Chapter 21 - Astra

Kara used her super-hearing and heard some movement and a giggle. It was high pitched, not James' voice.

Kara then used her x-ray vision to see what was happening, and was shocked by what she saw.

Kara kicked in the door and saw Superclone standing above James, who was on the floor, struggling to get up.

"Hello Supergirl!" Superclone said cheerily.

"Superclone." Kara said with anger written all over her face.

"I think James needs to die today." Superclone said in a cheery way.

Kara charged at Superclone, using her freeze breath to keep her in place.

"How did you get out?" Kara asked.

"Simple, they used kryptonite dampeners, thinking I was you, bit it oy made me stronger. I then opened the door with me hands." Superclone said.

"Well then, looks like I need to fight you again." Kara said.

"Looks like it." Superclone said sarcastically.

Superclone used her freeze vision to freeze Kara, but Kara simply returned the freeze vision with heat vision. Kara then pretended to attack Superclone's left side, but atracked her right side. Superclone saw all of that coming, so she easily blocked.

Kara realised Superclone would know what Kara was going to do as long as Kara knew what she was going to do, so Kara attacked blindly, swinging and using her freeze breath randomly.

Soon Superclone was on the ground, and Kara flew to the DEO and returned her.

"Seems like you lost something." Kara said.

"Thanks Supergirl." Alex said.

"Don't use kryptonite, make a reverse of it or red sun emitters. She becomes stronger when exposed to kryptonite." Kara said.

"Got it." Alex said.

Kara then flew to James' house and talked to James.

"You know I almost thought youw ere cheating on me for a second. I know it's crazy, and you would never do something like that, but I was scared nonetheless." Kara said.

"Why would I cheat on an amazing girl like you?" James asked nervously, but Kara did not pick up on any nervousness.

"Yes, you are right." Kara said.

Kara then began walking to Ms Grant's office, when Winn walked up to her.

"There is another Superclone flying above Catco, but this one looks old." Winn informed Kara.

"Okay. Time to ask what she wants." Kara said, before walking away and chacking nobody was in sight. Kara then changed into her Supergirl suit and jumped out of the window.

Upon seeing who was flying above CatCo, Kara was surprised.

"Aunt Astra?" Kara asked, not believing her aunt was flying right in front of her.

"Kara. You have grown into such a beautiful woman. Pity that man does not see it." Astra said.

"James?" Kara asked.

"Ha! No. Of course not. I have been looking at you and seeing the woman you have become, and I know you are falling for that Barry man." Astra said.

"What? No, I'm not." Kara began, trying to deny it, but shw knew she was falling for Barry, Superclone knew it, Astra knew it. "Is it so obvious?"

"Not to him. He seems smart, but he has not noticed." Astra told Kara.

"Why are you here?" Kara asked, genuinely wanting to know why Astra was on Earth.

"Myriad." Astra cryptically responded.

"What?" Kara asked, but instead of getting an answer, Astra simply flew away.

Kara then went back to her job so Ms Grant wouldn't get angry at her for not being around.

At CatCo, Kara quickly hurried to Ms Grant's large office.

"Kiera, get me Barry. I need updates on his story." Ms Grant said.

"Of course." Kara replied, quickly running to Barry's office.

At Barry's office, a note was scribbled onto the notepad he always had on his desk.

"Hey Kara,
This message is written on a special ink I made, so only your supervision will be able to notice it. I am sorry to have to leave so abruptly, but I have to go to my Earth. I do not know why, but the speed-force and my gut both tell me I need to be there and it is urgent. I will be back soon, as I discovered something I call time loops during my time here (I can explain later).
Bye,
Barry"

Kara was not shocked by the fact Barry was simply following his instincts to another Earth. Over the months, Kara saw Barry always trusted his instincts, and they were always correct.