Chapter 22 - Invasion! (Part 1)

Barry had just left Earth 38 to go back to his old Earth. He first ran to Star City to see Oliver, but he saw the place was deserted. Barry thought team arrow was probably in the middle of a big fight, but he then saw a newspaper.

'Mayor Queen to marry Felicity Smoak.'

Barry was not shocked at this, he always expected it to happen, so after hacking into Oliver's e-mail, he saw there was a bachelor party, and decided to visit Oliver.

The bachelor party was at a club, and Barry got many glances from women and even some men. This was normal, especially in places like clubs after his league of assassins training.

Barry looked around the club before he saw Oliver and some of his friends sitting around a table in the corner of the club. Barry decided to sneak up on him as a surprise.

"I thought you said guys like us don't get the girl." Barry whispered into Oliver's ear.

"Gah! Holy Shit! Who the heck are you?" Oliver asked without looking up. Diggle had his hand on his mouth in shock.

"Dig, what is it?" Oliver asked.

"Look behind you man." Diggle replied.

Oliver then looked behind him, and saw a face he never expected to ever see in his life again.

"Barry?" Oliver asked.

"Yep." Barry said simply.

"What happened? After your fight with Zoom, you disappeared and Captain Singh said that the Flash was gone." Oliver said.

"Yeah, I did leave. I left to another Earth, Earth 38 to be exact. Started a new life there." Barry replied.

"Oh. Why did you never say that you were going?" Oliver asked.

"Because you would look for me or visit me. I had to start fresh." Barry said.

"I understand, I would do the same as you. Well, maybe not the going to another Earth, but I would just leave the country or something like that. Anyway, join us. Let's discuss this later." Oliver said.

"Right, this is your bachelor party. So you need to get drunk." Barry said grinning.

"I can't. What if there is green arrow business that occurs. The city needs me." Oliver replied.

"Nonsense. Dig, the rest of team arrow, and I will be the designated heroes of this city tonight if we are needed. I'm sure the SCPD can handle most things." Barry said, pushing a glass of beer to Oliver. "Now drink."

The rest of the night was fun, and while Oliver said he would drink, he refused to get drunk.

After the night was over, everyone left the to their respective homes, and Oliver offered Barry a place in his guest room.

"Oh, I was going to run to my house on Earth 38, but thanks, we can also catch up tomorrow morning." Barry said, after Oliver offered to let him stay with him.

The next morning, Oliver woke up and smiled, seeing Felicity next to him. He would soon marry her, and she would be Felicity Queen.

Then the events of the day before came rushing back to him, but Oliver simply dismissed it, thinking he drank too much alcohol the day before.

"What's bothering you Ollie?" Felicity asked.

"Nothing, I just think I drank too much last night." Oliver replied.

"Why do you thing that?" Felicity asked.

"I thought I saw Barry at my bachelor party." Oliver replied.