0 1

*Edited*

May 30th, 2020

May 30th, 2020

Laughter and loud soca music was all that could be heard on the hot Louisiana night. Flashes of white could be seen as people at the all white party danced their hearts out and let the music move them. Kids ran around after each other, playing games that occupied all their time. Others stood around talking to each other or eating popular Louisiana food that laid around.

A woman dressed in a white off the shoulder crop top with a matching white ruffled skirt that stopped mid thigh, could be seen expertly dancing with two male babies on each hip. Her long box braids swung and her chocolate skin seemed to glow in the beaming sunlight. Joy could be seen as she danced happily, cooing at the two smiling baby boys in each of her arms.

Men dancing with their significant others watched her hips move sensually to the beat. Their eyes appreciated her for wearing the white two piece set because they were able to see her slim, but curvaceous build. Along with the pink diamond butterfly ring attached to her belly button, showcasing her slim waist. Their eyes would eventually shift onto the two babies in her arms with a slightly darker skin pigment than her and hair that was darker than the night sky. The thought of the babies being someone else's arose in each man's mind, but doubt set in when they watched the chemistry the woman shared with the children.

The eyes on her eventually began to scatter as they seen a tall, muscular figure walking her way and taking place behind her. The lack of emotion on his face changed into a smirk as he watched the way the woman danced with her children, in her arm. Moving close to her, he pressed his body into hers, and wrapped his right arm around her waist.

The woman continued to dance with the hard, but welcoming body against her own. Her hips began to move more sexily, in a way she knew that any man would love.

A chuckle left his lips, at her action. Leaning down to the level of her right ear, he sent smiles to her babies, who watched happily, before speaking lowly in her ear.

Using his smooth, but deep voice, he said, "I've only been at this party for a few short hours, but it only took a few seconds for my eyes to gravitate to your booty-I mean beauty."

A smirk graced the woman's face, but she didn't say anything for a few minutes, instead she kept dancing. It was when the song changed to another popular island song, that she decided to acknowledge his statement.

"That was cute. A couple other guys told me the same statement too. Except their pick up lines were better."

The smirk fell from his face and his grip on her waist tightened, before he regained his cool composure and his arms returned to its resting state on her waist.

"Those guys don't compare to me baby."

Stopping her dancing, the woman turned around to look at the man.