1 5

*Edited*

June 20th, 2020

June 20th, 2020

"Would you guys like to sit inside or outside, near the garden?" The hostess asked the Wests' with a smile.

Samia and Sahir shared a look, before looking back at the hostess smiling.

"The garden please." They both said in unison.

Nodding her head, the hostess grabbed two menus.

"Would you like chairs for the babies?" She asked looking down at Sayid and Seiji, who were talking to each other happily.

Samia shook her head no.

"That won't be necessary. They only like to be in their stroller or one of our arms."

The hostess nodded her head with a smile, before turning in her heels. Making sure that the Wests' were following her, which they were, she led them to the outside of the restaurant.

The "outside" was really a glass room, surrounded by flowers. There were mock trees, birds, and butterflies all around. It was the perfect spring setting, especially with the sun shining bright, making the room seem to sparkle.

Stopping at a table close to the back, with only two couples seated together, to their left, the Wests' took their seats.

"Your waitress, Kayonna, should be out shortly. So please just look over your menus." With one last smile, she walked away, back to her posts.

"She was nice." Samia said smiling, looking at Sahir, who sat across from her.

"That's how they're suppose to be." He said shrugging his shoulders. "If they weren't, mad people would be getting free food up in this joint because of how people down here would be complaining."

Samia nodded her head, "That's true. I remember one time when I went to New York for...shopping, I went to eat at this fancy restaurant and the hostess thought that I was at the wrong place. She was all looking me up and down like I couldn't pay to eat every meal on the menu, multiple times."

Sahir let out a small laugh, before looking at his sons', who were already staring at him.

"Y'all missed me, huh?" Sahir said causing their smiling faces to turn into straight faces. "That's cold."

Sahir and Samia had just gotten back from the yacht a few hours ago. Their first thought when they touched solid ground was to grab their kids, and spend time together as a family.

"Of course they missed you." Samia said gaining their attention. "They just missed their mommy, more."

The boys smile never left their face, it just seemed to grow as their mom cooed at them.

Sahir scoffing made Samia , and the twins, look at him.

"Y'all can act that way, it's cool. In a few months, y'all little sisters will be here and I won't have to deal with y'all fakeness."