05: FIRST TIME IN FOREVER

by: rauqthetommo (ao3)
r+e

05: FIRST TIME IN FOREVERby: rauqthetommo (ao3)r+e

Eddie's annoyed. And he has no one to blame but himself. After he'd proposed and Richie had said yes, they'd planned this wonderful, beautiful wedding, a summer wedding in New York, for all of their family and their friends and it was going to be perfect, just perfect, and Eddie knew that. But then he had to go and suggest, two months before the actual ceremony, that they refrain from having sex again until their wedding night.

Richie had agreed, after a lot of protesting and arguing, but Eddie held firm. He convinced Richie that abstaining would make their first time together as husbands all the more special. And Eddie believed that, he really did, but he forgot that he also had to live with Richie up until the wedding.

Richie, with his long, dark, curly hair. Richie with his big smile and even bigger laugh, crinkling his eyes up and throwing his head back when he found something particularly hilarious. Richie with his wide brown eyes behind his coke-bottle lens glasses. Richie with his broad shoulders and wide chest, standing naked in their bathroom in the morning after his shower, stubble scraping Eddie's face when Richie kissed his cheek, body hair matted to his chest with the heat and steam from the water. Richie's hands as he typed away on the computer, texted on his phone, gripping the steering wheel while he drove.

Needless to say, Eddie realized pretty fucking quickly that it was going to be a difficult two months.

But he held strong, determined to hold out. Now, with their wedding only a week away, they were in the home stretch. It was getting more difficult by the day, though. Eddie had taken to jerking off sometimes three times a day just to keep his hands off of Richie. He felt like he was 14 again, lusting after his best friend and cumming silently in his shorts, locked in the bathroom at Bill's house after a game of Twister. The day before, he'd fingered himself roughly in the shower after watching Richie chop a fucking carrot in the kitchen.

Now, they were settled onto the couch to watch a movie together. Richie had chosen Twilight and Eddie agreed, and he'd even allowed Richie to pull him into his side, despite the fact that he'd been avoiding most physical contact in an attempt to keep his fucking horniness at bay.

Richie mindlessly ran his fingers up and down Eddie's spine and the backs of his arms as the movie played, humming quietly to himself. It was so goddamn sweet and cute that it made Eddie throb, both mentally and physically, his dick elevating from its near constant state of half-hard to mostly-hard only about 20 minutes into the movie.

Richie was getting hard too, Eddie could feel his cock pressed up against his inner thigh where his legs were thrown across Richie's lap.

The movie played on as they sat there, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson playing their little game of cat-and-mouse for 2 hours, but Eddie was getting hotter, and harder, by the second.