31: HE'S MOST ACCOMMODATING WHEN HE'S IN HIS LINGERIE

by: mileveneverything (ao3)
r+s

It was dark, some time past midnight, when Stan found himself scrolling through a page on the internet

It was dark, some time past midnight, when Stan found himself scrolling through a page on the internet. It was Beverly's birthday in a few days, and Stan still hadn't found the perfect gift for her.

He'd been scrolling though dress after dress, shoes after shoes, for too long now, hearing his boyfrien's snorts beside him. He scrolls past yet another sun dress, the kind he knew Bev wouln't enjoy. Almost giving up, Stan sighed, then his eye catches something.

There was a guy, looking too much like that one dude that made make up videos on youtube, modeling proudly. He was wearing a simple black shirt, and his lips were painted red. But what really intrigued Stan, was the light blue skirt hugging his hips.

Stan had always been into somehow girly things, painting his nails often, having his hair longer than the rest of the boys. Even borrowing Beverly's crop top that one time ( that Richie had enjoyed way too much ). But this, the idea of him in a skirt, was different. Stan didn't know if he liked it or not. Holding his breath, he quickly pressed ' add to cart ' and scrolled past it.

The skirt arrived on Tuesday. Stan didn't have the guts to try it on.

.

It's some days later, when Stan finished class early. Thankfully, his teacher had been absent, but now Stan didn't know if that was the best thing.

On his way home, he changed minds and headed for the mall, deciding it was time to actually get something for Beverly's birthday. Walking around the grey colored place, his eye trained to the pink store popping up.

Well, if he was gonna wear a skirt, he couldn't wear it with boxers.

Stan went inside, his cheeks heating up at the sight. He breathed in, calming his nerves, and straightened the shirt he was wearing.

" Hello ! " A cringy yet nice looking lady popped up his side, her lips coated in a bright pink matching the walls of the store.

" Are you looking for something for your girlfriend? Do you need help ?"

Stan had nodded through both the question, deciding that saying it was for his girlfriend was better than himself.

" Any specific colors she may like ?" The girl, Casey as it wrote in her nametag, asked again. Stan pestered his thoughts, not really sure of a color.

" I- I don't really know " He mumbled, feeling like a small child. The girl smiled sympathetically.

" It's fine! Here " She grabbed a pair " maybe red ?" The fabric in her hand was small and a flaming red color, making Stan scrunch his nose.

" Maybe something more.. soft ?" He wondered, and Casey nodded before moving to the back. Stan hears some ruffling sounds, and then a small ' aha ' coming from Casey. He smiled.