27: I WANNA FEEL YOU

by: musical_memess (ao3)
b+s

"Stan I know you think it's hot and everything but what if-" Eddie continued to list the things wrong with Stan's idea for the 100th time that day

"Stan I know you think it's hot and everything but what if-" Eddie continued to list the things wrong with Stan's idea for the 100th time that day. Stan just tuned him out after listening through the lecture three times already. Stan did protest against Eddie's points at first but Eddie being the stubborn child he is, didn't bother to listen to Stan's view. Arguing with Eddie is like arguing with a short brick wall. What was Stan's idea? Well him and Bill have been dating for a solid nine and a half months. But they never really got to the sex part yet. Stan wanted to have sex with Bill badly. He knew that Bill was careful and would take his first time seriously. So yes, Stan did want to get into Bill's pants, or have Bill get into his pants, more than words could express.

Bill's parents and Georgie were all out of town, spending the week in Bangor. Bill didn't go for three reasons. He had many tests this week, football practice, and he would miss Stan. Stan felt bad knowing he was one of the reasons holding him back but Bill did assure him that he didn't miss out. He's been to Bangor before. He sees the same things every time. Not like the place will change a whole lot during four months. But of course Stan still wanted to make it up to him. So this is where his idea comes in. He figured that he could cut 8th period and go to Bill's house. He'll use the time where Bill's in class to make sure he looks all hot and shit for Bill. It was a Friday so they shouldn't have much work or anything to do. But back to when he told the idea to Richie and Eddie. Of course Richie thought that it was a good idea and Stan was going to go through with it anyway. No matter what they thought. He just needed them to make sure Bill goes to his house after school.

"Eddie, what Stan is doing is a good idea and is really romantic. Plus, remember our first time, you literally-" Richie smirked.

"God! Ok! Fine. Shut up Richie" Eddie's face began to heat up as he stormed off. Stan started to question that if going to Richie and Eddie for help with his sex life was a good idea.

"I should go after him but you're skipping 8th, right?" Richie smiled.

"Mhm. Take notes for me, ok?"

"Pass. I'll just steal Ben's notes and send you a picture of his." He shrugged.

"Or do that-" Stan rolled his eyes.

The bell rang dismissing them to 8th. Students began to walk to each classroom.

"Well, see you Saturday!" He saluted before jogging down the hall to make it to his class. Stan waved at him as he walked out the front doors to the school. No one really cared if seniors left a class or two early. It's their last year so as long as they passed, they wouldn't be missing anything.