34: MAKE ME SCREAM FOR THIS

by: bebe8s (ao3)
r+e

34: MAKE ME SCREAM FOR THIS by: bebe8s (ao3)r+e

Richie was getting ready to leave for a week. He had a few shows in New York, and Eddie didn't really want to go back there after all of his... history there. Plus, he had work anyways. And it was only going to be seven days. Eddie could survive.

Richie's plane left in three hours , and despite the fact that Eddie had been telling him it was time to go for some time now, he was still at their place. And Eddie couldn't complain that much, because he had his tongue in Eddie's ass and his hand pumping loosely around his dick. He'd been working him open for what felt like forever, and Eddie could feel that tight coil forming in the pit of his stomach. He knew he was close, but Richie was still not giving him enough friction to bring him over the edge.

"Rich, baby. Please, more. You gotta hurry up so you don't miss your flight," Eddie croaks out, voice weak and laced with pleasure. Richie tightens his fist and pumps his fist faster, tonguing at his hole brutally, and Eddie thinks he's finally going to come. And then it all stops. Eddie lets out a pathetic whimper at the sudden absence of stimulation.

"Why'd you stop?" Eddie whines.

"Can't miss my flight, Eds. You said it yourself," Richie replies with a grin, leaning down to kiss Eddie's forehead. And now Eddie feels like he's going to burst because his dick is so hard, and he can never make himself come the same way Richie can. The thought of his own hand is barely enticing, but that doesn't even matter, because just as Richie is about to open the door, he turns back around and brings his lips to Eddie's ear, whispering, "And don't you fucking come while I'm gone. I'll know, and then you won't be coming for another week."

Eddie's knees nearly buckle from the thought.

---

It's been three days now, and Eddie really thinks he might die. He has come very close to just wrapping his fist around his dick in the shower and jerking himself off, but he doesn't want to disappoint Richie. He knows that Richie will know. And the thought of not being able to come while Richie is home is terrifying. And also extremely hot, so Eddie is trying not to think about it too much.

He's pretty much permanently hard when he's at home. He has enough self control to keep himself in check at the office, but it's like his dick has a GPS and knows when he gets home. The second he walks through the door, he's hard as a rock and there's nothing he can do about it. He's tried begging Richie, even sent a few pictures, but Richie refuses to budge. He makes sure Eddie knows that he is not to touch himself at all.

And it's gotten to the point that Eddie is so hard that he wishes he had just taken the week off and gone to New York with Richie. He could have just stayed at the hotel all day, waiting for Richie to get back and fuck him senseless. And the idea of that is so insanely hot to him that he's now considering doing that next time.