56: PRETTY BABY

56: PRETTY BABY
by: bryzknowstheuniverse (ao3)
s+b

Stanley Uris could not believe that he was fucking doing this right now

Stanley Uris could not believe that he was fucking doing this right now. This couldn't be his fucking life.

Two weeks ago on the brink of a mind shattering climax brought on by his boyfriend's super skilled fingers, Bill had leaned in and huskily whispered in his ear that his dirty fantasy was seeing Stan bent over, ass up, wearing a pretty skirt, makeup, lingerie, and tights, just to get absolutely ruined when Bill's own cum stripped them. The desperation dripping from Bill's voice, coupled with the idea that Stan himself could inspire such passion in his boy, made him cum so hard on the spot that he nearly blacked out.

He had passed it off at first, just something Bill had said in the spur of the moment, until he went to borrow his boyfriend's laptop and opened it to find the browser full of tabs from some Trashy.com and Victoria's Secret. Stan was taken aback, it stung, he looked at the pictures of models, perfectly molded breasts and curved hips. Stan thought about his own body; flat chested, straight boyish hips, pale, and scrawny. Hair still comprised of corkscrew curls. Of all of his friends, Stan had been the one whose body had decided not to develop. He was only an inch or two taller than Eddie for crying out loud. He was still frozen in contemplation in front of the computer screen when Bill opened the door to the dorm room. Bill went into full panic mode when he saw what Stan had open on his laptop, swearing up and down that he had cleared his browser history. He moved forward cautiously to the curly haired man.

"B-ba-baby." He uttered carefully reaching to place a hand on Stan's shoulder. When he got no reaction, he moved to talk again, "S-Stan it's n-n-not what it l-looks l-like." He stuttered out, nerves high.

"Is this what you want?" Stan snapped out of his frozen state, "Is this what you want now, Bill? You don't want me anymore? You don't find me attractive...I mean why would you when...I'm nothing compared to them..." Stan's voice broke, tears were filling his vision, he'd loved Bill, only wanted Bill for as long as he could remember. No other human could ever compare for him, but obviously Bill didn't feel the same way.

"Stan." Bill said, hints of pain and embarrassment in his voice, Stan took it as pity. Prepared himself for whatever blow was about to come next, Bill was going to leave him for sure. "I...I...I don't want t-them. I w-was l-looking at w-what they w-were wearing f-for you." He pushed out, stumbling over his words. He was waiting for Stan to strike out at him, to yell, this was a weird request in all honesty. Bill knew it wasn't normal.

"What are you talking about?" Stan asked confused. His boyfriend's words making no sense at all. Why would Bill be looking at half naked pictures for him?

"Uhm...w-well...I kind of like to picture you wearing pretty lingerie and stuff." Bill rushed out quickly, before his stutter had a chance to interject.

"What?" Stand blanched, "Does this have anything to do with what you mentioned in bed the other night?" Bill nodded, ducking his head in embarrassment. Stan tried to comprehend this and let out a bit of a sigh of relief, "That's what this is, baby? Your kinky self wants me to dress up all pretty for you? Want to run your hands up my stocking thighs under my skirt?" The other boy choked on his breath and let out an involuntary groan. Hearing his love describe his fantasy was almost too much for him. Stan took his boyfriend's moan as the response he needed. "Well hell, Bill. Then that's all you had to say. I thought you were going to leave me for some bimbo with big tits."