47: THE QUIET GAME

47: THE QUIET GAME
by: reddielosers
r+e

"Want to play a game?" Eddie whispered

He and Richie were on their soft velvet couch and making out softly. Eddie was straddling Richie's lap and could feel the larger man's erection pressed firmly under him. It was as hot as it was endearing. Here they were, innocently making out, licking into each other's mouths like kittens, and Richie was completely enticed. It not only made Eddie feel good about himself; it made him feel ravenous. Just the thought of touching Richie's hard length made Eddie's stomach feel warm and full with arousal. He bit down hard on his tongue to stop himself from jumping Richie's bones.

"What kind of game?" Richie replies, and god his voice sounds so rough and thick, simply just from getting himself worked up underneath Eddie.

"I don't think you're going to like it. But, if you're good, you'll get a prize." Eddie smiles, mischief dancing in his eyes. His arms were wrapped around Richie's neck and he pressed their foreheads together. It always felt so intimate when they were positioned like this. Eddie loved how vulnerable he and Richie would become, their eyes only an inch apart as they breathed in each other's exhales.

"Ooo, a prize?" Richie stage-whispers. "What kind of prize?" His voice is filled with amusement. He has no idea what Eddie has in store for him.

"Oh, you'll find out. But first you have to know what kind of game." Eddie says simply, twirling some of Richie's curls at the nape of his neck. Richie just looks back and forth between his eyes, willing him to continue.

"The Quiet Game." Eddie challenges, a full smile peeling onto his face as Richie huffs out a gust of air, letting his head fall back onto the couch cushion in pre-determined defeat.

"The Quiet Game? Oh, this competition is rigged! You know there is no way I can beat you at that." Richie says, voice coated in fake annoyance, but you can see a full smile on his lips. "I didn't take Spaghetti for a cheater."

"Who said that I was playing too?" Eddie says offhandedly, quirking his head to the side as his smile morphs into a smirk. Richie is about to open his mouth to object, but Eddie talks over him.

"The game is simple! For a half hour you aren't allowed to say a word or make a noise. If you're good, you'll win a prize. If you're bad, you'll get punished." As Eddie explains his rules, he slowly puts all his weight down on to Richie's cock. Richie's mouth falls open at the contact, eyes widening briefly as he looks at Eddie in bewilderment. Oh, he thinks. It's that kind of game.

It takes all of Richie's self-restraint not to let out a moan or jerk up into Eddie's ass. They had been kissing like that for some time now, and while he felt Eddie lightly scratch his head or nibble on his bottom lip, he had let his train of thought run away from him. He loved sharing these tender moments with Eddie but the smaller man was far too good at what he does; making Richie's imagination run wild.