22: MAKE ME CUM

22: MAKE ME CUM
by: lieberswhore
b+r

"Seriously, Eddie? Why the hell are you dragging me to this stupid party? I have baseball practice in the morning

"Seriously, Eddie? Why the hell are you dragging me to this stupid party? I have baseball practice in the morning." Bill yells over the loud music as the two enter the party.

"You don't have to get drunk, Bill. Just loosen up and have some fun for once in your life."

"Ha ha, very funny." Bill says, sarcasm dripping behind his words. "Now what's the real reason for you dragging me here?" Eddie smiles guiltily as he laughs sheepishly. "Eddie!"

"Okay, okay." Eddie throws his hands up in defense. "I think if you just get dicked down then maybe you'll feel better."

"Feel better?" Bill furrows his brows.

"You haven't been yourself lately, Bill. I figured if I brought you out, got you a little tipsy and hooked you up with some good dick then you'll feel much better." Bill rolls his eyes at Eddie's explanation.

"More like you want to be here because Stan is here,"

"Well, yeah," Eddie admits quietly. "And Stan has found someone for you to potentially hook up with for the night."

"Who?"

"Well, he's a frat boy-"

"Nope," Bill cuts the other off. "No fucking way. You know I don't do frat boys, Eddie."

"Okay, but hear me out. He's not all that bad. He's super funny and nice, really chill."

"Who is he?" Eddie just stares at Bill, afraid to answer the question. "Who is he?!" Bill asks louder.

"Richie,"

"Richie? As in Richie Tozier Richie?" Eddie nods slowly. "No way, no fucking way."

"Oh c'mon, Billy. It's not like it's going to mean anything! It's just a quick fuck for the night. Plus I heard he's a good fuck too so you won't be disappointed."

"No," Bill crosses his arms.

"Well, that sucks because him and Stan are headed our way right now."

"Great," Bill says through gritted teeth.

"Stan My Man," Eddie says as he kisses the boy on the lips.

"Eddie Spaghetti," Stan kisses him back. "Oh, Bill, this is Richie. Richie, Bill." Stan introduces the two.

"Yeah, I know who you are." Bill raises his eyebrows at Richie in a cold manner.

"You do?" Richie asks, tilting his head in confusion.

"Well you two have fun now," Eddie says quickly before dragging Stan away by his shirt. Bill stares at Richie with dangerous eyes.

"So you know who I am, huh?"