18: YOUR NAME ON MY TONGUE

by: the_lazy_eye
r+e

"Oh god, okay, oh fuck, fuck," Richie moans, his face pressing into the mattress and biting the sheets in a desperate attempt to stifle himself

"Oh god, okay, oh fuck, fuck," Richie moans, his face pressing into the mattress and biting the sheets in a desperate attempt to stifle himself. A rough hand settles into his hair, yanking his head back and freeing the sounds he was caging.

"Don't hide it, Richie. I wanna hear you fall apart." The hand stays in his hair, fingers gripping so tight it sent sparks of pleasure down his spine, spreading to every nerve ending in his shoulders, neck, and back. Another hand grips his hips just as tight, pulling them back to meet rough thrusts. "God, you're taking it so good. Look at you, all spread out for me. God, you must be loving this."

"Yes, god, I am. Please. Please ," Richie moaned, incoherent syllables falling from his lips. He had no idea what he was even asking for anymore but god he needs it. He needs every single thing that Eddie is giving to him.

"Say it louder. I want everyone to hear what a slut you are for me," Eddie says, punctuating the end of his sentence with a particularly hard thrust. Richie yelps, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. Fuck, it was good. It was so fucking good.

"I'm yours, God , I'm yours," he whines, voice slightly louder to try and please the man above him.

"Keep going. Tell me how much you love it."

"I love it so much," Richie says. Eddie pulled his hair again, bringing him up off the mattress and forcing his arms to scramble for purchase to support the new position. His hips stayed on the bed, back bending as Eddie leaned down and licked a strip up the back of his ear. "I love the way you fuck me. I love your cock. I love how deep you go; how rough you are." With every statement, every proclamation, Eddie picks up speed. By the end of Richie's rant, the headboard is smacking violently against the wall and Richie can't speak. He could wax poetically about how much he loved Eddie's dick, but with it so deep inside of him, slamming against his prostate so good, he couldn't make a sound. He couldn't even breath. All he could do was let his mouth hang open and let his eyes roll into the back of his head.

He could hardly register as Eddie let go of his hair and let him drop back to the mattress. Eddie pulls out, suddenly, causing a desperate whine. Through his haze, he turns his head to look over his shoulder. Eddie stayed above him, hand on his own dick as he lazily stroked himself. "Yeah? You love my cock that much?"

Richie nodded, words getting caught in his throat. He raised his ass slightly off the bed, wiggling it gently as a request, a silent plea to please, please fuck him again.

"Show me." Eddie's hands were suddenly back on him. Strong arms, stronger than Richie could ever hope to be, were lifting him off the mattress and turning him over, almost sitting him on the bed. Eddie himself crawls next to Richie and leans back against the headboard. He sent Richie a lazy, devious smile and pats his thighs. "Come on, baby boy. I thought you loved my cock? Don't you want to sit on it? Don't you want to feel it deep, deep inside of you?"