09: TRASHMOUTH SINCERELY APOLOGIZES

by: orphan_account (ao3)
r+s

09: TRASHMOUTH SINCERELY APOLOGIZESby: orphan_account (ao3)r+s

Richie's POV

I'm lying on Stan's bed texting Eds. Stan's arm is around my waist playing my messy sex hair. "Who're you texting? I've noticed you're phone a lot recently. And since when did you have a lock on your phone?" Stan asks staring into my eyes. "You trust me, don't you Stanny?" I ask innocently, putting my phone on the side table, now facing him. "I do. Mhm' sorry baby. Love you." Stan mumbles, leaning in and placing his lips onto mine. "It's okay. Love you too." I say, kissing back. "You'll promise to always be mine right, love?" Stan asks. "Yes. I promise."

--------------------------------------------

"Rich, I miss you so much. It's like I haven't seen you in weeks." Eddie pouts, cuddling and hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry baby boy. I missed you too." I say kissing the top of his head. "You'll always be my one and only." I whisper in Eddie's ear, planting sweet kisses on his face. "Now, let's go. Class is about to start." Eddie says pulling my arm. "Let's sneak a quickie." I smirk.

--------------------------------------------

I know what i'm doing is bad, but I love them both so much. I can never choose, even if my life depened on it. The guilt has been eating me for days now and I decided to come clean. I invited the whole losers club to have a movie night, but this is all for the plan. Everyone had left, but made the other 2 stay a bit longer.

-Later the same day-

"I've been dating the both of you for a couple months now." I say simply. We're currently in my bedroom. Everyone's silent. The palm of my hands are sweating and I feel overwhelmed. A minute passed and all of a sudden Eddie starts bursting tears, whining and yelling "You'd never do that. Richie tell me this isn't real. Don't lie to me." On the other hand Stanley looks dead, actually dead. His eyes have no life in them and he keeps murmuring, "Richie is lying." Single tears fall from Stanley's face.

"I made everything worse." I thought.

This is the only solution. "I'm sorry! Do anything you want. Take control. I'll do anything please! I'm sorry." I give consent and lay on my bed, my eyes screwed shut and my hands turn to fists. Silence comes once again until Eddie speaks up, "I'll take that offer."

Eddie straddles my waist and gives kisses all over my face. Eddie grinds down on my cock. I groan with pleasure, opening my eyes slowly. I start moving up, grinding at the same pace as Eddie. The friction make me hot and bothered and my cock is rock hard. " I-I still d-don't f-f-forgive you..!!!" Eddie stutters with tears in his eyes. I look over to my side. Stanley's face is pure red, observing us like a hawk. We make eye contact and I smirk at him. His face is even more red. (I don't know how that's even possible.) Eddie takes off my shirt harshly and rough and ends up ripping my shirt.