23: DIAMONDS ARE A BOY'S BEST FRIEND

by: itchytoaster (ao3)
m+s

Stanley was over the moon when he heard Mike finally landed his "dream job"

Or... was, until Mike was gone almost every other weekend collecting and bidding on pieces around the world for the Museum of Natural History. Stanley was given the invitation to go with Mike, but he enjoyed his work at the firm, the 9 to 5, the routine. It delighted him. For a while.

Mike had been away for a week. Usually, Stanley got lost in his work while his husband was on business but, after only seeing him for one weekend out of the month, Stanley grew restless with loneliness. Text messages and phone calls became more frequent. More... explicit. And although Mike was able to entertain Stanley's desperation for the time he was away, Stanley was still anxious for his husband's arrival that afternoon.

He tried to wait, he really did. But, a restless Stanley was never a very rational one.

"Can't wait for you to come home."

Stanley set his phone down on the bedside table before hopping off the mattress. His hands ran over his taut skin, unable to suppress the delighted hum that bubbled in his throat as he approached the full-length mirror next to the closet he shared with his husband.

He loved Mike's shirts. He loved how they were slightly larger on his frame like he accidentally bought it in the wrong size but forgot to return it. The collar was still saturated with Mike's cologne, the scent making Stanley miss his lover all the more. The floral patterned shirt pooled right above his knees, hiding the 'surprise' he had for Mike. Stanley let out a soft groan as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, the said 'surprise' brushing dangerously close to his prostate.

Stanley turned around in front of the mirror, silently admiring how the oversized shirt still flattered his frame. He bent over slightly, lifting up the dress shirt. As he did so, he revealed the baby blue lace that adorned his ass and hips underneath. A blue jewel was pressed against the fabric, completely visible underneath the blue lace.

A hum left Stanley's throat at the sight, knowing that the plug and the panties he had saved for so long were being used for the right occasion. Stanley wet his lips as a blush formed on his face, his index finger brushing over the gem before pressing it in, a gasp escaping his lips. He twisted the plug in, his knees buckling slightly and a moan leaving his throat as the tip of the plug pressed against his prostate.

Before Stanley could do anything further, his phone rang with a text, and he quickly picked up his phone from the dresser.

"Almost home Lamb."

Stanley smiled at his screen, his body warming from the affectionate pet name. He resisted the urge to give his husband a call, knowing he would have the real thing in just a few moments. He put his phone back down on the dresser and walked out to the living room of their loft apartment. He had already lit candles and turned on some quiet music to set the mood. Even when completely out of his wits with arousal, his meticulous nature still never failed to account for every little detail.