53: SAY MY NAME

53: SAY MY NAME
by: bryzknowstheuniverse (ao3)
r+s

53: SAY MY NAMEby: bryzknowstheuniverse (ao3)r+s

Richie talked a big game. He loved to act like he was dominant in bed, that he was a damn love guru. Stan Uris knew better. He knew that what Richie really craved, what he really needed, was to be dominated. He needed to be put in his place, a no one did that better than Stan Uris himself.

It was a Tuesday in December, just a few weeks before Christmas. The Losers Club were all home from college for their winter break and were hanging out in Ben's basement. On this particular day, Richie was being extremely bratty. Mouthing off, making inappropriate comments every chance he got. Not even the good old "Beep, Beep, Richie!" fail safe would stop him. The other Losers were just trying to shrug him off, but Stan was forming a plan.

He starts by asking Richie if he can walk him home. Claims that he left something over there the other night when they hung out. Richie agrees, skeptical of Stan's reasoning, but finds himself unable to tell the other boy no. There's always been something about Stan that draws Richie in deep, makes him relinquish all control. Richie asks if Stan will stay over too, his parents aren't home, and the house is too large and lonely. Stan figures that his parents' absence is probably what has sent Richie into a tizzy, but the behavior still can't be allowed. Stan agrees and tells Richie that they'll just stop at his house to grab some things, it will allow Stan to pack what he needs to handle Richie later anyway.

Stan leaves Richie waiting for him outside as he runs in to tell his parents that he will be staying over at Richie's and packs his bags. He pulls out a locked box from under his bed, and looks through his collection. He ends up packing a tube of lube, a black rubber cock ring, handcuffs, and his favorite butt plug. He knows exactly what he's going to do to Richie, and has all of his tools at the ready. He packs some pajamas, a change of clothes for tomorrow, and his toiletries as well. He heads down the stairs and says goodbye to his parents once more, before he meets up with Richie outside.

It's freezing outside. December in Derry, Maine is no joke. Stan walks as quickly as he can to Richie's house, and Richie easily keeps up with him, his long legs making huge strides that would take Stan two or three steps of his own. It infuriates Stan. When they get to his house, Richie unlocks the door quickly and ushers Stan inside.

"So what did you say that you left, because I don't remember seeing anything..." He looks up and is met by Stan's dark eyes boring into him. Richie gulps, he knows the look, and he can't help the jolt of arousal he feels, his cock already beginning to stiffen in his pants.

"You were a real brat today, Tozier." Stan says, dominance already making itself known in his voice. "Seems like someone needs to shut that bratty mouth of yours and put you in your place." Richie keens and moans, and Stan smirks. "Such a little slut for being punished. Better get upstairs, Slut."