Chapter 10

"What did your parents exactly did to you." Carie asked without hesitation.

Daishou took a deep breath and grabbed y/n hands. She cupped both of his hands and nod with reassurance.

"My father usually beat me with no reason. He is most of the time drunk and give me names while kicking and punching."

"Anything else?"

"He tried two choke me four times the first time was with water the next two was with his hand and the last time with his belt."

"What about your mother?"

"She is barely home and if she is she would just look or go away."

"Ok did they abused you sexually?"

"Fortunately no." He answered and she squeezed his hands.

"Ok I need to see your body and took some pictures of the scars then we can talk about the rest." John said and smiled kindly.

Daishou looked at y/n with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry Suguru they just need the pictures for the case nothing else is going to happen I promise." She whispered in his ear.

"You can go to the guest room for the test Suguru know the way." Y/n said and the both males stands up and left the living room.

"Y/n?" Carie asked

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm really glad that I get to see you again I remembered you after reading your case."

"I'm glad too."

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"No he is my friend."

"For now."

"What do you mean ma'am?"

"I know people when I saw them it is obvious that he loves you and you care for him. You can take a good care of him he is just not ready to tell you."

"What should I do?"

"Support him. He is in a bad condition and he trust you. You are a good girl we know you and we trust you too so be with him and don't leave his side. You like him too deep down but you just don't realize it yet."

"Ok."

The males came back and Daishou sit next to y/n.

"Ok we will put the photos in the case. You can stay in your friend house for the end of the courts." Carie said

"We should go to some courts and try to win your care that in your condition I think we definitely win then we can give you to a new family." John continued.

"And don't worry y/n can be by your side even after you moved to another family, we trust her. After you finished high school which is your last year you can choose that you want to live with that family or you want to move alone." Carie said.

"Can we talk to him in private y/n?" John asked.

She looked at Daishou and he nod in agreement. Then she left the living room.

"You know you are so lucky." Carie said and pushed her glasses up.

"What do you mean." Daishou asked a bit nervous.

"Y/n was our case for five years ago. She is so trusted in our company because of her attitude." Carie said directly at him.

"She won't leave your side for sure. She could move alone because of her family condition and the money that she had. She is working beside the school as well so we allowed her to live alone." John continue "your first court is in two week so be ready and after the second court we can give you to another family for now stay with her and let her help you."