Chapter 13

They were sitting in the back of the SUV and holding hands. Daishous head was resting on her shoulder and she often put some small kisses on his hair to calm him down.

"We're here." John said.

"Ok the things that you two should know." Carie looked at them "Daishou say the truth no matter how hard it is, think about if you say the truth you can free yourself sooner and y/n you know already what to do."

Y/n nod at her and put a last kiss on Daishous cheek and got out of the SUV.

They went into the court and sat on the platforms and waited for the judge. Y/n noticed that Daishou is fiddling with his fingers and he is so nervous. She put her hand on his and got closer to his ear.

"It's gonna be ok dear, we're gonna win and we are all here for you just for you." She kissed the shell of his ear.

He turned his head to find y/n smiling at him but her serious face was softened just for him.

"Rise." Somebody announced

They all raised and the judge came in and sat in his place.

"We are here for the case of child abusing, the victim, Daishou Suguru and the accusers Daishou Nema and Daishou shinuke." The judge said and continued "the witnesses y/n l/n, Kuguri Naoyasu and Hiroo Koji."

"Mr. Roys the prosecutor of this case and the lawyer Mr. John levi."

"Daishou Suguru please come to the tribune and Mr. Roys come forward."

Daishou took a breath and stands on the tribune.

"Do you swear don't say anything beside the truth?" Roys asked.

"I swear."

"Very well, we start with the easy questions and then we put the pressure you ok with this?"

"Yes."

"Ok do you agree that these two are your biological parents?"

"Yes."

"Did they abused you?"

"Yes."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"How long did they abused you?"

"As long as I remember. From the beginning."

"Very well. Can you say how did they abused you?"

"Both physically and mentally."

"Did they abused you sexually?"

"Fortunately no."

"Can you say an example?"

"I came back home from school. It was around 6:30 pm. I walked a friend first and then came home it was a normal hour for me to come home because of the volleyball practice. When I got home my father shouted and punched and slapped me until my face was bloody."

"Was he sober or drunk?"

"That night sober."

"Would he beaten you up when he is drunk?"

"It got worse when he was drunk."

"What did your mother do while he was beating you?"

Daishou felt something in his throat and his breath hitched in his lungs. Y/n noticed tears in his eyes and his heavy breaths, he looked at y/n for support.

Y/n smiled at him and put her two fingers on her lips and kissed them then blow it to Daishou. She saw light in his eyes.

He took a breath and continued.