Let the Festivities Begin Part 4

The night of the ball...

"Dani, look who's there!" Rowan shouted, pointing at Ismelda and Merula as they walked into the hall, wearing rather dashing outfits.

"Looks like they did care after all..." nodded Dani.

Rowan punched her best friend playfully. "C'mon Dani, they just didn't want to give us an excuse to call them the dumbest witches at Hogwarts-because that's what everyone'd call those who didn't show up!"

"Newsflash, you didn't want to come at first either," Dani nudged Rowan back.

"But we changed our minds at the end, didn't we?" Rowan shot a glance at Ben, who was next to them, and giggled.

Just then, Aurelie and Penny walked over. "Look, guys... How do you think they're enjoying the decor?"

"Pretty sure they'd like it," guessed Dani.

"WRONG!" yelled Penny. "They freaking LOVE it!"

"That's awesome," complimented Dani.

"Even the Beauxbatons love it-and we normally have grand decorations back there!" Aurelie added.

"But seriously, I couldn't have done it without her either," Penny bounced back. "And even Dumbledore himself said that we did a great job!"

"Speaking of which, there's something we need to show you," said Aurelie.

"I'll pass," replied Dani. "My date's over there."

"Then you can see it later," said Penny as she led the others away and Dani approached Barnaby.

"Hey. Red too? We match!"

"Must be fate," laughed Dani, not mentioning the fact that Andre and Tulip MADE them like that.

Just then, the music started (the hip kind, not the romantic waltz type you could sneak kisses in though), and the students got onto the dance floor. A few students even decided to show off their moves (including Barnaby, who did this disco-type jig). Dancing wasn't really Dani's thing, so she decided to leave the boys to their little 'competiton' for a bit and went over to Penny.

"Remember when Aurelie said she wanted to show you something?!" Penny said in excitement, pointing at Tonks and Tulip doing some swaggy moves in the corner, with-guess who.

"Chik chik chik!" squealed Sickleworth as Dani and Penny walked over.

"Little guy's got some moves, eh?" Tonks grinned.

"Rakepick said the Gringotts people were finished with him early," said Penny.

"PERFECT," smirked Dani. "I know EXACTLY where next..."

(I'm posting this here because nobody reads my message board)
Alright if you've noticed...
I'VE HIT 1K IN MY FIRST BOOK! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH! I'd never, EVER, in my wildest dreams, thought that I'd get here! You guys are my motivation, and the chapters will probably start getting more exciting... Just a heads up, I'll be heading back to school soon (as most of you probably know, I'm not American) so my updates'll be slower, but hang on tight-it's only just begun. Thank you again! This really means a lot!