Chapter 5

I'm starting to regret my decision of running away. I cannot find the bridge that we've passed earlier and I'm afraid that the car's engine might die sooner.

"Where was it?" I groaned. I kept looking around but I can't really see it. Few more minutes has passed and I gave up. I decided to go back but I saw some fog forming around the road. I stepped on the gas pedal to drive faster hoping that I could escape it, considering what happened earlier.

As I was driving, my heart pounded against my chest and I felt the pain again. I closed my eyes momentarily to lessen the pain but when I opened them again, I saw a woman standing in front of the car. I turned the wheel, not wanting to hit the woman, but I accidentally crashed in a tree. My head bumped in a steering wheel and it hurts. I placed my hand in my head and I gasped when I saw that there was some blood. After I got out of the car, the pain in my chest suddenly hurts again, it was much painful compared earlier.

I kneeled down and screamed. This pain is intolerable, it felt like there was something pounding in my chest. The fog were starting to form around me but I don't have the strength to care or run anymore. I gradually lay my back to the ground as my eyesight were starting to dim.

I heard a phone ringing inside of the car. "Help me... Archer... Help.." I whispered but I lost my consciousness.

••
She quietly approaches the girl that was laying at the side of the road. The girl seems to lost it's consciousness.
While she was staring at the innocent face of the girl, she heard something ringing inside of a wrecked car. She went near there and observed it.

She whistled and said, "You hit pretty well, little princess." She kept hearing the ringing sound and she found a cellphone. She picked it up and saw that "Archer" was calling. She smirked and went to the girl again. She placed the phone near her but the girl seems that she cannot hear it.

Her eyes drift to the necklace. The woman tries to touch the blue stone but as soon as her hand came contact, the stone suddenly became hot.

She hissed and retract her hand. She squeezed the girl's chin and said, "You will fall and nothing is going to protect you. All light Nephilims will die, even you. Soon, I hear. Miranda Winters."

She looked at the phone again and answered it.

"Mira? Mira! Where are you? Mira!"

She quietly stood up and walked away
••

I slowly opened my eyes as my vision became clear. Gosh, my head hurts. This must be a proof that I'm a worst driver. I got up from the bed that I was lying to examine my surroundings. I was inside of a large white bedroom.

I saw a door and opened it. I was surprised when I saw a lot of clothes. There's jeans, shirts, hoodies and some gowns. I looked at it carefully and all of them were on my size. I closed it as I continue to explore this room. I saw that there was a jewelry box near the mirror and because of my curiosity, I opened it and saw a lot of jewelries.

"This looked... expensive." I said to myself and closed it. Above the shelf, I saw two different tiaras but I ignored it. It just looked like my room but this has a veranda. I went to the veranda and saw that it was already dark but the view were exceptionally beautiful. I heard some footsteps outside and I quickly went inside to locked it.

Someone knocked on the door. "Your Highness, may we come in?" a woman said.

I took a breath and said, "I'm sorry. But, I won't talk to anyone. Even to my parents."

"Your Highness, please, you have to let us in so that we can attend to your needs." she pleads.

"No. I can take care of myself. I've been doing that for 18 years already! I don't need any help! Please, leave me alone!" I raised my voice and they didn't answer back.