Chapter 30

Today is the day.

Trevor's heart was pounding and his hands were completely sweating. "Is everything okay?" Trevor asked Elodie.

Elodie chuckled and pats his shoulder. "Would you relax, Trevor. Everything is in place. You should worry about what you're going to say to her." she said.

Trevor laughed a little and scratched his head. He was planning this for a year now and he just wanted this day to be perfect. He wanted Mira to remember this for the rest of their lives. Asking Charlotte's approval was not easy because she was interrogating him but it was just a tease and in the end, she supported Trevor.

Joanna, Steven and Parker walked towards him and smiled. All of them volunteered to helped him prepare this important event.

Joanna chuckled when he saw a nervous Trevor. "What the hell, Trev? You look like a vampire. You're so pale." she joked which makes the other laughed.

"Touch my hand." he said while holding out his right hand.

Joanna touched it and laughed so hard. "You're so cold!" she commented.

"Don't be nervous, Trevor. Everything will be fine." Parker said.

Trevor smiled and hugged all of them. "Thank you." he said. "Thank you for all of your help. I'm really lucky to have you guys as my friends. Without you, I don't what to do or how to pull this off. So, thank you so so much."

The three smiled at them and looked at his back. "She's coming. Be ready." they all said and went to the side part of the garden. Trevor cleared his throat and fixed himself before turning around. He saw Mira and her family walking towards them. Mira was blindfolded while her mother and brother assisting her.

"Seriously, what is this?" he heard Mira asked.

Charlotte stopped in front of them. She looked at Trevor and nodded before whispering into Mira's ears. Mira nodded as an answer and Charlotte took off her blindfold. She opened her eyes and blinked to adjust her eyesight because of the light. Mira gasped in surprise when she saw a white screen projector, playing the videos, with a background music of Heartbeat by BTS, that she and Trevor took since their childhood days.

She was laughing and crying so hard that she can no longer express the happiness that runs through her body. After watching the videos, the lights went on and she saw Trevor, in his white tuxedo, holding a bunch of roses.

He walked towards her and gave it to her. "For you, mi amor." he said.

Mira smiled and took it. "Thanks." she whispered while wiping off her tears.

Trevor took a deep breathe which made everyone chuckled. "Miranda Winters– or soon to be Archer?" he said and Mira laughed. "Meeting you was a fate, being your friend was a choice. And falling in love with you, was bound to happen. You are the one who paints my world. You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. You are the one I will die a thousand times for."

He continued. "I love you, and I am willing to repeat that over and over. A million times over. You know that I love hugging you and I'd still hug you even if you were a cactus. To the world you may be one person but to me.. you are my world. So, can I ask you one thing?"

She was staring at him. "I wouldn't mind." she answered.

He nods as a playful smile formed in his lips and he took out a black box from his pocket. Trevor kneeled down and opened the box, revealing a blue sapphire diamond ring. Mira placed a hand in her mouth as her eyes gets teary.