Chapter 9

"Come on, Mira! Punch me!" Trevor screamed. I tried hitting him but he always managed to blocked every hit I give. We were outside of the palace, training my fighting skills.

I breathe heavily as we circled. He gave me an smirk and said, "You fight like a girl." I knew he was getting on my skin and I hate that.

I glared at him but I just turned around. I sensed Trevor walking behind me. "Oh, come on. Is my little Mira angry?" he said, annoying me. I smirked and turned around, punching his face hard that he stumbled back then I spin and kick him in his chest. Trevor fell down and breathing hard. I walked to him and stepped on his chest.

"Get up. Sir Archer." I said, smirking at him. I moved back as I watched him stood up.

"You don't play by the rules now, huh?" he said.

I shrugged and said, "You've always said the person that ends the fight was the winner."

Trevor looked at me. "We're not done yet."

"Bring it on, Archie." I taunted him, using the nickname he hates. I don't know why but I felt like something has been turn on inside me. Suddenly, I knew what Trevor is going to do. He run towards me and tried to spear me but I managed to catch him. I kicked his stomach twice and threw him on the side but he still managed to get up. He then tried to punched and kicked me but I blocked it.

I was waiting for him to be tired, even a little bit, before finishing him. When he stopped attacking me, I took that oppurtunity and kicked him again in the stomach before doing an armbar.

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" Trevor shouts while tapping. I laughed and let him go. "Geez, Mira! Are you trying to break my arm?"

"Maybe." I answered. We both went to a bench and drank some water. "Well, that's a great exercise. Right?" he asked while breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Let's do some shooting tomorrow?" I suggested. Trevor agreed and we saw Steven walking towards us. "Your Highness." he greeted. "Sorry to disturb you but Archer is needed in the training grounds."

Trevor looked at me and I nodded him to go. "I was going to hugged you but you're sweaty." he said.

"At least I smell better." I commented and he glared at me. Steven chuckled behind him.

"See you at lunch." Trevor said as I watched them walked away. I stood up also and went back to the palace. Elodie and the others are there waiting for me.

"You're a good fighter, Your Highness." Elodie commented while handing me a towel.

"Well, I learned from the best." I said and we went back to my room.

"Your Highness, I'll be here outside if you need anything." Elodie said before I went inside. I nodded and thanked her.

Once I'm inside, I quickly grabbed a towel and took a bath. The warm water relaxes me and I don't want to leave in the bathroom but I have business to attend to. After that, I wore an oversized shirt and tucked it in my pants then I brushed my hair and let it down. I quickly put my white converse high shoes and went out.

"Where are you going, Your Highness?" Elodie asked.

"Oh, in the library. I-I forgot something there." I told her but it was a lie. I wanted to know what's inside of that door in the wall.

"We can take you there." she offered but I refused and told her that I'll be quick. Elodie nodded and told me that she'll help prepare the lunch. I watched her walked away while I went to the other way. Drexel and Benjamin didn't ask question and just stayed there.