Summary of the Entire Story

WARNING: THIS SPOILS EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS BOOK IN A COMEDIC FASHION. That means this spoils the entire thing. I would suggest that if you haven't read the whole thing already, that you should. Because it's definitely much more enjoyable reading a whole chapter than just a small paragraph that poorly summarizes close to 3,000 words at least.

1. Wheremst it had all started

So the 53th class (because danganronpa v3 hahaha :')) is caught up in the overused phrase disaster, y'know, building blows up, people dying. 

Shuichi is having a godd*mn heart attack, and is like 'wtf is going on' and kokichi is being kinda quiet and he's like 'nani the f*ck'. 

They escape the building, and there's Class 77, uh oh. 

Kokichi then suddenly reveals that,ooga booga! He's a big bad bad guy, and that his friendship with Shuichi had been a lie. 

Then yeah, succi is   s a d   and is like 'aasehjkejkfdk ouma was LYING to me about being friends' and then the remnants kinda leave because ouma was like 'lmao you all live since despair and such haha'. 

Succi is crying, obviously, the rest of the group were also remotely surprised, a couple rlly rlly mad. They leave the area, and attempt to figure out where to go. 

Small POV changed to the rat and he's like 'god, this sh*t sucks already. But I gotta do this so they can live' or something.

2. Bruh don't look at me I can't lead for sh*t

Rantaro is leading the class to the palace or something, and Shuichi is having an internal heart attack, and is still like 'WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME' DDDDD':'. 

Rantaro is like 'y'know, I did actually kinda pity kokichi' and shuichi is like 'oh rip I have crippling depression lmao' and rantaro is like 'that's cool'. 

Then Shuichi has a flashback where kokichi was like, 'ha I have no friends besides you' and shuichi is like 'what?' and kokichi is like 'HAHAHA CYA LATER NERD-'. 

Then Class 53 has a vote on who should be the leader and Shuichi is like "HA NOT ME I'M O U T' and kaede is like 'okay fine I'll be the leader then'. 

POV switch to Kokichi, and he goes up to the roof and starts being e m o and is crying his eyes out.

3. Not Nagito :'( aka Unlucky

A small time skip, Makoto and his group of friends are in the game and all. Junko gets m u r d e r e d by herself and they escape or whatever. Y'know, some of that stuff occurs. 

Kokichi bullies them. 

Another POV switch. Kokichi is like 'omg junko is dead h*ll yeah I can stop being an evil little sh*t' but that's WRONG! Because the remnants are like 'olololl we gotta keep up her honor also now you're the despair god lmao' or something and kokichi is just standing there smiling like, 'sh*t. F*ck. God d*mn it.'