Chapter 74

It's a long chapter. I couldn't divide this one up. Enjoy the wedding!

-

Grace Kent: everyone is here to help me get ready and tay let me tell you, i am so nervous/excited/lovesick right now :) <3

Taylor Swift: ah mine are supposed to be here soon but the people setting up are here and so is the photographer for my getting ready photos. so happy to hear from you, i'm nervous too but i love you <3

Grace Kent: i love youuuu! i might throw up but i love you

Taylor Swift: can't even blame that on the baby, too early for morning sickness

Grace Kent: lol ok mom ;)

Taylor Swift: yes ma'am, that's my kid. okay you need to get ready, i love you and guppy. i will see you in two and a half hours!!!!! <3

Grace Kent: okay i love you too. see you then <3

Grace Kent: don't forget to tell your dad we already did vows

Taylor Swift: don't worry about any of that, i took care of everything

-

Grace -

Standing on the fourteenth floor on her hotel in a suite surrounded by her family, Grace took a long look in the mirror as she fidgeted with her engagement ring.

Her dress swept just below her knees, a more casual and lace-like choice that delicately wrapped her slender frame. It was love at first sight and it suited her, brown locks cascaded down her sides.

"You okay?" Karlie asked as she knocked on the door, her arms free of Landon for a change. She was ready and they were just waiting for the car to arrive to pick them off, a simple blue dress being her attire. Somewhere, William and Landon were sporting matching, custom-made navy suits.

Grace turned around and nodded, "I'm a rollercoaster of emotions."

The model laughed as she walked into the bedroom with a smile, "You'll be fine. You know she called me three times already today to make sure you were okay? I don't think you guys have anything to worry about."

"She called three times?" Grace asked sweetly, "I only called Abigail once to check in."

Karlie raised her eyebrow and smirked before Grace added, "Okay, maybe twice."

"There you go," the blonde laughed, "Go to the house, get married and live your happily ever after. That's all you've wanted for so long."

Jennifer suddenly appeared in the doorway and made her presence known with a gasp, "Gracie Ann, you look so beautiful."

Grace blushed as she smiled at her mother, "Thanks mom. You look pretty good too. Trying to impress your new boyfriend?"

Jennifer frowned, "John is not my boyfriend, we are just friends."

John Statters, also known as the man her mother had mysteriously brought with her to California and shared a bed with last night, was just a friend.

"Jen, we all know. It's okay, even William said so," Karlie said calmly with a small shrug.

"Yeah mom, dad has been gone a while and you deserve to be happy. Seriously, you guys slept in the same room last night. Taylor is the one who needs glasses, I'm not blind, okay?"

With a sigh, Jennifer replied, "We can talk about it again when my daughter isn't about to get married. All the spotlight should be on her and Taylor today."