Chapter 95

We're going to mess with the drunk Taylor timeline.

- - - - -

A few days after Grace's birthday, Taylor was in Los Angeles celebrating the release of the lead single of the album, a whole four days she would be away from Grace between the crew party, a performance, an interview or two and travel time. The single had only come out a couple days before.

Grace wasn't overly happy that Taylor would be away for so long, she didn't have much to do since she wasn't in school, her friends were all busy and since in was already her third trimester they had decided flying wasn't the best option so she was stuck at home alone.

The first day was tolerable, Taylor called her when she got to LA, they talked for a little while before Grace went to bed and the next morning when Taylor got up, the blonde had breakfast and Grace had lunch over FaceTime, accounting for the time zone difference.

The second night however, was not quite as fun.

Grace was restless, she had a bad day, she was feeling pretty sick and she missed Taylor dearly. Taylor said she was having a get together for the Me! team, there would be some dancing, drinks, "not a huge deal."

So at almost one in the morning in the UK, Grace didn't think it'd be a huge deal to call Taylor and talk for a few minutes, her stomach was turning and she felt hot and sticky, wanting nothing more than her wife's soothing voice to help her relax and fall asleep.

She had already managed to locate the proper medicine that was safe for the baby, stripped all the warm blankets and clothing she was wearing and tried a cool shower but she was still nauseous and hot.

Taylor didn't answer so Grace left a voicemail, asking the blonde to call her back when possible.

And then fifteen minutes went by and Grace was feeling even worse, calling again.

And again.

As time went by, the heiress began to feel anxious and upset in addition to the illness she was coming down with. Packing up a suitcase and taking it with her over to Will and Karlie's house so that if something happened she wouldn't be alone.

No one answered the door so she let herself in, knowing she was welcome anytime considering her old bedroom was still intact. She trudged up the stairs and climbed into bed, calling Taylor another time.

It had been hours at this point and Grace was no where near asleep, she had texted Will to let him know she was in the house and received an 'OK' in response, no further explanation required as he knew Taylor was out of town.

Meanwhile in Los Angeles

"I fucking love Cardi B!" Taylor exclaimed while taking a sip of her mojito, "Oh my god, I love this song!"

"It's your song!" Someone laughed at her, watching as Taylor danced wild and dramatically to the beat she had created.

Taylor didn't know that by morning, "Drunk Taylor" would be trending on Twitter, tons of videos of her with her phone in hand turned off and losing her mind at a party.

When she woke up to her phone ringing, not remembering how she got back to the house but assuming it was at the hands of Greg, she groggily picked up the call, saying, "Hello?"

"What the fuck did you do to your wife?"

"Hi, Karlie. I don't think I did anything... why?" Her head was pounding from obviously drinking too much and her eyes were barely adjusting to the light.

"She's locked herself in my guest room playing a playlist consisting of your depressing ass songs and 'You Are My Sunshine' on repeat. She showed up in the middle of the night with no explanation and won't come out."