Kabanata 11

Kabanata 11

Lightning and Earthquake

Elisha's POV

Clubbing? Not bad. Ainzley's club might be too far from here, luckily Sol brought her van and she's with a driver, so we didn't have much problem going there. Before her friends arrived before we talked about how we could catch immortals and she said that we should enjoy atleast our stay here. Tsaka na lang daw namin problemahin iyon. In our way there, wala silang ibang pinag-usapan kun'di mga lalake. Jusko!

Why so obsessed with men?

"I think it's too early for clubbing?" Yeah, buti naman naisip ni Tynsel.

"Uhm, you have a point......... why don't we visit our mansion! Since malapit lang naman yon?" Sound nice! Great idea, Zaerin!

"Sure haha, you'll love her siblings! They are really adorable, wish Zaerin was as cute as them but she's too ugly to be their sister hahahaha!" It made me laugh! Ghad! Sol said.

"Oh shut up! Atleast my parents are not pressuring me to go arrange marriage!" Oh! Arrange marriage? Rich people often do this kind of settlement for both families. Why? It makes them richer! I wonder how she feels? Does she have boyfriend already? Well, for me I think that was just fine.

"....." Sol remained silent. It's so awkward for us. I think she hit the home!

"Sorry, didn't mean to bring it up." Zaerin said. I noticed Sol became sad. Her lips trembled as she try to utter a word.

They are so emotional! That's what love did to them?

I'm confident that I'll never end up crying because of a man!

"Are you okay?" Good thing that Vamy speak.

"I don't want arrange marriage! I'm inlove with someone!"

"Calm down, let's talk about that later at mansion." Ainzley suggested and that's the best option for now.

Mortals are so emotional that's why they end up dying for someone! People should use their brain instead of heart!

Somehow I know that it makes them happy but then it won't last.

Love is just temporary strength and later on it will be permanent weakness.

-----

"So kindly explain it Sol? Parang hindi ko yata alam ito?" Vamy seems so clueless but I know her brain start concluding something. She sat on the edge of the bed.

We're in Zaerin's room. It was quite big but I'm not surprised, they are rich ofcourse she'll live like a princess!

She has her own closet and it was pretty cool because it was arranged by color, it contains a mirror and a chair siguro dito s'ya nag-aayos. She also has different types of boots but I'm not amazed because I already have them all, take note every color pa duh!

Her bathroom is also big, there's a familiar scent here, hmm. Nevermind. She also have study table and a mini shelf. Her bed is queen size I must say I like her room.

Pastel color, she likes it.

"It was just this month, Jhaztyne and I are not legal.......and I'm afraid to tell this to my parents and suddenly they set an arrange marriage with someone else! Nakakainis! Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko andami kong problema!" She started crying. Tsk, I thought we're to have fun pero mukhang--

"What's your plan then?" Vamy asked.

"Next week na ang kasal, J-Jhaztyne didn't know this, hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko mahal na mahal ko si Jhaztyne. Isa lang ang nakikita kong paraan para hindi matuloy 'yon."