Kabanata 36

Kabanata 36

Elisha's POV

I can't believe I just lost another friend. Not totally lost but it's like I lost her. It very painful. She's been here for me, always. If I just catch the culprit it won't be like this. I know it's hard for her to decide because it's like betting her life. But now, she's facing it all . . . alone.

"Ate Elisha, are you still not okay?" Isang malambing na boses ang nakapag-pagising sa diwa ko.

I can't believe it took me two months to slowly accept that she already left me.

"Jeada, y-you shouldn't be here," I said.

I want to yell at her because she shouldn't be here. She should start packing her things because they're going to . . . leave me also...

It's just so sad! I've been so close to them, so close that I can't even watch them leave.

Gusto ko lang ay kapag aalis sila, huwag na kang silang magpakita. Kahit anong bagay na makakapag-paalala sa'kin ay ayaw kong makita. I just want to forget them when they're already gone!

"Ate, we can postpone our school if you want? I know you don't want to be alone e..."

I smiled widely so she won't suspect that I'm still sad. I want her—them to leave peacefully. I don't want to bother them when they're on the academy.

"You should study! We can't wait any longer and ofcourse we need to find your parents! You brat, ayaw mo lang 'ata mag-aral!" biro ko.

There's a part of me that I want to keep them forever but it will be selfish right? It's wrong to lock them here. I know they want to do something and it's not here.

Tomorrow is the day that they'll leave to study. During school days visitors are not allowed, so it'll take time to see them.

I can't believe I waste my two months for nothing! Vamy will definitely hate me for doing this stupid things. Argh! I need badly need Vamy but I know she's doing great there.

For the past two months I did nothing aside from doing little research about myself, but I still found nothing.

The rain keep blocking my mind.

It's already rainy days. So it'll be hard for me to recognize the real rain from the magic.

Since Vamy left, I never heard any news about her. I want to know if she win her own battle but no news coming from Suerya. I want to tell myself that I shouldn't bother myself thinking about her but I'm already too attached.

"Ate, I'm going to pack na ha?"

"Okay, make sure you bring your essentials huh?" I said before closing the door.

In those months, Szain is finally alive but she's in a restricted room because it's not snow yet so she can't go outside. As much as they want to bond with Szain, they can't because they have to study hard to find their parents. To say goodbye to me, ofcourse...

I locked myself in my palace, no visitors allowed. I want to know myself more. More. I know there's something missing in me and it's my memories. I want it back! But what if I regeret it? Well, that's not a problem, I already face many problems and it's just a p-piece of cake.

I never met Detective since that day. I felt betrayed for what he did. He's always with me, but he said nothing! I know he knows me but I'm sure he won't tell any.

That's for sure. So it's better to stay away and find it on my own.

I missed so many occasions in those months. And also the sinner that I promise. I didn't even visit Aunt Marcy.