14: Han and Changbin

(Morning)

It's the next day and I already finished my morning routine. I went across to the cafe shop and got me and Felix both a cup of coffee and also a sandwich that they had in that small open fridge thing.

Anyways, I'm in his living room, making some more beats for a new song. I'm just messing with the sounds and stuff and hoping to get a good beat. After a few tries of mixing a few beats for a song, I made a nice beat for it. Well, it's good enough for the chorus, I still got to work on the other parts of the songs. But it should be easy. I put some drum beats in the chorus so it's a pretty good beat in my opinion.

As I'm working on the beat, I hear a knock at the door. I turn my attention to it.

You: Yongbok! The door!

Felix: I heard it! I got it mate!

He jogs out of his room and up to the door. He opens it and I see two people standing outside his dorm.

Felix: Oh hey! What's up guys?!

???: Hey! We just wanted to hang out.

???: Are you busy right now?

Felix: Nah nah, I'm free. Come in, there's someone here I want you two to meet.

They both entered in the dorm and saw me. I stared at them and they started at me. They all walked in the living room. Felix sat down next to me and the other two guys sat down on the other couch.

Felix: This right here is my best friend. We've been friends since the start of high school and he's already in a Kpop group.

You: Hey, I'm Y/n. I'm on a month break so I'm just staying with Felix.

Felix: And these two Y/n, are my trainee friends I talked about.

???: You talked about us?

Felix: Yeah, me and Y/n were just chilling in the cafe shop across the building and he was making beats for a new song he made.

????: Oh really? You make your own songs?

You: Yeah, I'm a member of Twice and we do songs that are all cheerful and stuff and the choreography isn't my style. I'm making my own songs that are more my style and if JYP approves my songs, I'll have my own album and I'll even perform some of my songs in one of Twice's concerts. I want to show my fans my powerful voice, my awesome dancing skills and overall my talents. I'm unable to show them my full talents since I got to stay at Twice's pace.

???: I see, I understand.

???: Well we also make our own songs too. My name is Jisung.

Han: But you can call me Han

Han: But you can call me Han. It's a nickname people call me.

???: And I'm Changbin.