24: Food

(It was going good at the start, but I kinda rushed it towards the middle and end. I wanted to finish this before I went to sleep but I still tried my best to make this chapter not seemed rushed. Enjoy :).

(The Next Day)
(Your POV)

I spent most of my day yesterday with Jeongyeon and after the Zoo, we cleaned the dorm and then ate some chicken for dinner. Last night, Momo asked to sleep in my room. We did and we cuddled up nice and close and talked about what she wanted to do today. All she wants to do is go to the store and get snacks and have dinner at the restaurant me and her went to, but this time with the other members.

Well anyways, I'm in bed, sleeping, enjoying a dream about Minecraft where I'm currently lighting pigs on fire and killing them so I can get cooked pork chop faster and save me some time so I don't need to put their raw meat in a Furnace. But after getting a stack of cooked pork chops, I'm hearing some loud crunching noise right next to me. I turn to see what the noise is but there's nothing there.

You: What the heck... What's that noise?

As I stood still and looked around me to find what it is, the noise stops for three second but then continues and it's starting to annoy me.

You: (Sigh)

I just start running to see if I can get away from the noise. I'm eating my pork chop when my hunger bars drop and the crunching noise still follows me. It's like someone is eating chips and chewing right into my ear. I really don't like that, it's annoying when people do that at and it's driving me crazy.

You: Where is that noise coming from?!

I stop and cover my ears but the noise is still loud and clear. It's giving me a headache and I'm going insane. I try to ignore it but that's obviously not working.

You: Ah! I can't take it!

I go into my inventory, take out a TNT, place it in front of me and ignite it with my flint and steal. I close my eyes and just sit down next to the TNT as the crunching sounds continues. After 5 seconds of it blinking, it finally explodes and I lose all my XP. I open my eyes, thinking I'm going to spawn inside my house, but instead I wake up in my room.

You: Ugh... What the...

Momo: Oh! Morning!

I wake up right next to Momo, who is sitting up and eating chips. So that's what I was hearing. I'm sad that she woke me up from my epic dream but its fine I guess.

Momo: You look sad, what's wrong? Want a chip?

Momo offered me a chip but I shook my head.

You: Nothing, I'm fine. I guess this is just my face when I wake up.

Momo: No~ You look hot when you wake up, but you look hot and sad. Are you sure you're okay?

You: Yeah...

I yawned and stretched and rubbed my eyes. I sat up, looked at Momo and kissed her cheek.

You: Excuse me Momoring. I'm gonna freshen up.

Momo: Okay!

She gets up and let's me pass her but then sits back down on my bed once I'm off and continues eating her chips. I go to my drawer, grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

(Timeskip)

After my routine, I leave the bathroom and enter back into my room. I see Momo was still on my bed, eating chips and watching something on her phone. She saw me come in and smiled at me.