Synopsis

Gleam Paris Ariego Hernandez is not your typical heroine. Not that angelic type, not that rebellious kind either. She may be sometimes a brat, but that's because she's been spoiled by everybody since she was a child. She always gets what she wants but there really are things she can never have no matter what she does. That includes Russel Art Garcia Escareal, the most perfect boy in town.

She wants him, but he's owned by someone else.

She loves him, but she can't say it out loud.

She's afraid to lose him completely and risk whatever she has with him.

So she stayed as his spoiled rotten childhood friend who's always hungry for his attention.

But how long will she stay that way? How long will it take? How much will it cause?

Can she really bear to see the man she loves the most be in the arms of other girl?

Some say yes, most say no, but only fate knows.

-----♡-----

Bear with the author, this story has a lot of typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors. The author isn't fluent in English writing (neither Filipino) but still loves writing anyway.

I'm still in the process of editing whatever I could and whatever I think isn't right in this story, so please, have mercy in judging the book.

Ps. This is my first ever completed story among all the drafts I created. So, yeah. That should explain everything.

Thanks and enjoy!