Ice shower prank Blesiv

Alex's POV
Y/n has been in the shower for 45 minutes and she's taking up all the hot water I told the camera in front of me. Today I am going to pour ice water on y/n for a part of my vlog. I am going to regret it but she is making the bathroom a sauna. I introduce my supporters into the video like subscribe everything like that I get a bowl full of cold water and go to the freezer. Well I'm grabbing the ice I feel something that's cold so I decided to put it in the water. Turns out it was a popsicle I put a few in there with ice and start to go into the bathroom. I have to pick the lock with a paperclip because she locks it. After a few minutes I walk into the bathroom I share with y/n. When I walk in I can hear y/n humming the lyrics to y/f/s ( your favorite song) I start walking quietly over to the shower and the water starts pouring out of the bowl and I can't wait any longer I dump it on her.

Y/n's POV

I am taking a shower how many the lyrics to y/f/s I Then feel a cold/hit my back i scream already knowing it's Alex. "Ughhhhh" I shout annoyed but then I see colored squares I look closer to see that they were popsicles I chuckle a little and say "oooooo popsicles don't mind if I do" I hear a laugh that makes me smile because Alex's laugh makes me happy he can always cheer me up with his smile or laugh. I hear footsteps before the curtain opens a little to my surprise I see Alex staring at me "hola mami" he says like it's was nothing that he just got in the shower with me. He's seen me naked before and I've seen him we have been dating for 2 years. I smile and chuckle while licking my popsicle I punch him in the arm lightly because of the prank he just pulled and I slightly pushed him out of the shower and I hear him say well I guess she's not in the mood as he rubs his chin like a f boy (lol).
—————————————————————-
Give me some ideas and people that you want me to write about love you guys 💗