Gang Mattia

Your POV

I was at the grocery store buying some stuff when I was about to checkout I hear yelling and "everyone get to the ground" I get to the ground and think I'm going to die.

"Kill everyone" a guy with a Italian voice says. I then think I know him because I'm Italian too. As they come toward my area which has 5 people they start killing them.

⚠️ talks about abuse and violence ⚠️
Tears come out if my eyes I keep replaying the sound in my head my dad killed my mom when I was young right in front of me. He abused me until I was old enough to move out.

⚠️ it's over ⚠️

They come close to me and point the gun towards me. "Wait" the leader says the one with the Italian accent. "Don't kill her" he says he takes off his mask and looks at me he takes me to the corner and starts talking to me.

"Hey hey hey hey I'm not going to hurt you" he says and wipes my tears. " why are you doing this" I say begging him to stop. "They killed my parents, the owners did" he says. " oh I'm so sorry but your not the only one" he looks at me confused "my dad killed my mom" I say he nods.

" how about you come with us, I promise we won't hurt you" he says " I don't know" I say " we're just a bunch of broken people" " that kill people" I say he chuckles " yea sometimes" he reply's "fine I'll come" I say.

We get in the car and leave we go to their house and boy it was huge. We end up all being friends and Mattia is my boyfriend.