Prank gone wrong Alex Warren

Y/n
Alex and I have been dating for a while now and made it public the other day. Alex was hanging out with the boys when I was about to fall asleep in our bed. Right when I close my eyes the door bangs open to reveal my rosy cheek, fluffy haired boyfriend with Calvin behind him.

Alex says "hey bubs can you come help me find the nurfgun in the attic"? It took him a while to convince me so I say "fine but after I'm going to sleep" I walk to the closet and everyone is in there which makes me confused but I don't say anything because the faster I do this the faster I go to sleep.

I start walking up the ladder and I see a guy with a mask on in the attic he screams and I jump down the ladder. I hate stuff like this because I used to live in a really bad neighborhood and we had a lot of robberies and Murderers. My parents got killed when I was 11. Everyone is crowding me asking if I'm ok and I'm sitting there scared.

Alex's POV

I was doing a YouTube video scaring everyone in the house. When it comes to y/ns turn she was half way up the ladder but jumps down when she see Calvin up there with a creepy mask on. She just sits there with tears in the rims of her eyes about to fall. That when I knew I messed up. Addison is one of y/n's bffs so she is there hugging her. I was vlogging deciding if I should turn the camera off. Addison moves to y/n see me. I go to her and hug her and say "hey bubs don't cry it alright"
She looks so scared she was shaking when I held her. After that y/n made me cuddle her till she fell asleep while watching Nemo.