Face wash Derek

Derek POV

So I was going to wash my face and I guess I grabbed the wrong bottle because after my face was bright red. I look at the bottle and it was Hair gel, I FaceTime my girlfriend to see her reaction.

Your POV

I got a FaceTime call from Derek so I answer and I see the ceiling. "Hey Babe I have to show you something" he says "ok" I say kinda scared. He puts the camera to his face and I gasp.

He has a big Chemical burn all over his chin. I put my hand over my mouth and laugh a little "are you ok" I say "yeah what do I do I know your good at this stuff" he says " put some aloe all over it, it will sting but after a few times of that it should be gone" I say.

"What happened what did you do" I say " I put hair gel on my face instead of my face wash" he says he looks like he's about to cry. They hurt and sting, "hey it will be ok want me to come over" I say he nods and I get up and put a hoodie over my tank top.

I arrive at his house and knock on his door. His mom opens the door and smiles at me "he's in his bathroom sweetie" I smile and thank her and go upstairs. I go in the bathroom to see him putting aloe on and tearing up.

"Hey bubba" I say he turns around and wipes his tears fast. I hug him "u ok" I say I don't get a answer so I let go of the hug and see him in pain. I wipe his tears and bring him towards his fan (he has one because it's really hot in his room) "better?" I ask he nods and I sit next to him he puts his head on my shoulder and falls asleep.