Famous Jake Fuller

Your POV

I'm so happy, every year the government pick a person to be the next big singer. This year they picked my boyfriend Jake. I was so happy for him he's wanted to be a singer for so long and his dream is coming true.

He is leaving today so right now he's coming over to say goodbye then going to California to start tour. I'm really sad he's leaving but I try to keep a smile for him. He comes into my room, so my mom probably let him in.

I get up from my bed and he gives me a massive hug I start to tear up, I'm going to miss this his cuddles, his stupid jokes, making tictoks together. He pulls me out of the hug and wipes my tears. "We'll see each other soon I promise" he says.

He kisses me then hugs me again and kisses my head. And I believed him.

3 weeks later

It's been weeks and Jake has been leaving me on open on snap and no answering my texts. I understand that he's busy but it's been weeks. I start to cry looking at all of our photos. I make a Big decision to go to one of his tours.

I pack a few hoodies and basic stuff. I bring the teddy bear he got me just incase.

 I bring the teddy bear he got me just incase

You can pick which one

I go to LA and his concert is tonight so I pick out my outfit and do my hair and makeup.

Outfit

Hair and a simple makeup look,

I breath in and out and start driving over to the stadium. I get in the stadium and go close to the front. Soon enough he comes outside he's played two songs he's on his last one and he looks around the crowd.

He sees me and stops singing "I forgot the lyrics" he chuckles the whole crowd starts going wild. No one knew about are relationship so he hops off the stage and walks towards me.

"Babe I'm so sorry" he says when he reaches me. He grabs my hands. " my manager told me I couldn't talk to you or I wouldn't be able to do this" he looks around. I look at him confused "I understand if your mad but please take me back I promise I'll fire them get a new one I just missed you" he says.

I nod still confused he was about to kiss me but I stop him. "Not right now there all looking at us" I say "fine ok ok see you after the show" he smiles and runs back. After the show everyone leaves and I stay.

He runs towards me and gives me a huge hug and kisses me. He spins me around and lets me go "I'm sorry" he tears up I wipe them and kiss him. We go to my hotel room and watch The Lion King till we fall asleep on each other.

————————————————

Thank you for the request💗