Sick Noah Beck

🚨This chapter has mention of throw up and some bad thoughts but there will be a warning about the bad thoughts if your not comfortable🙂 you can skip this chapter if you don't like the mention of throw up. 🚨

Your POV

Last night I was throwing up all night I didn't get any sleep. I live in the hype house so I couldn't tell my boyfriend Noah. I'm a person who won't ask for help and I didn't wanna wake him up at 2 am so avani and Addison helped me since we were all hanging out. I told them that they can leave and said "I'm ok" when I knew I wasn't, they were very hesitant about it but then left because I convinced them to. After they left I was still throwing up and my stomach hurt so badly I couldn't sleep.

Thomas POV

This morning the girls told me about y/n so I decided to go check up on her. I go in her room and before I go in her bathroom I hear a faint "fuck" and the toilet flush. I knock and hear a "who is it" "Thomas" I reply. I get a ok come in and go in I gasp when I see her. Her eyes are bloodshot, watery, and she had big bags under her eyes. She had a hoodie on that I'm guessing is Noah's.

⚠️ warning ⚠️  this describes depression and bad thoughts so if you don't like that skip💗

He really changed her she used to be depressed and wanted to kill herself. She was always crying she went through a abusive relationship.

⚠️ it's over⚠️

"Are you ok" I Kneel next to her. She nods I know she's lying tho, I've known her for years. I get up and call Noah l know she will hate me but it's for the best.

The call

T= Thomas
N= Noah
———————————————————————
N-hey Thomas what's up

T- y/n she's umm not feeling so well like it's bad bro she was throwing up all night and she needs sleep I just found out

N- oh fuck ok I'll be over soon thanks Thomas I appreciate it

T- yeah no problem just looking out for her
———————————————————————————

Your POV

I have my head back on the wall while tears roll down my cheeks my throat is numb and soar and my eyes sting when I close them and I had a terrible headache. I'm in Noah's sweatshirt hoping he won't get mad because of the vomit that's on the sleeves from whipping my mouth. I hear the front door open to the house but I think nothing if it I live with 23 people at least.

I hear my door open then I watch as the bathroom door opens to see................ NOAH!!!!!

"Shit" I say as I look down and putting my hood back up so he doesn't see my eyes. "Babygirl why didn't you tell me you were sick" he asks. "I didn't wanna get you up and worry you" I say weak. He crouches down in front of me and puts his pointer finger on my chin and lifts my head up and I look at him. He he looks at me with a sorry look. "Have you slept" he asks "no" I say slightly embarrassed and ashamed.

He hugs me and pulls away and stands up and gets a washcloth and helps wipe my face then he kisses me after and smiles. He gets a candle and lights it he sits next to me and puts my head in his lap and plays with my hair. As I'm about to fall asleep I say "no no no I can't" I say he looks at me confused "babe you have a life go hang out with the boys and make some tictoks for your supporters I'll be alright" I say he looks at me like I'm crazy. "Wtf nooooooooo lay down I can do that every day I want you to feel better babe now go to bed" he says my heart melted. " you sure" I say "yes"
He chuckles "your still so stubborn when your sick" I roll my eyes and fell asleep.

Noah's POV

I felt so bad that she was going through this alone. I love her so much I lay there playing with her hair until I her soft snores that make me smile. I watch some tictoks and make one. It's me lip syncing then a translation to the camera facing down on her sleeping. I caption it "bubs isn't feeling good" I post it and carry her to the bed and cuddle her till I fall asleep.

Your POV

I wake up and I'm in bed now I roll over to see Noah sleeping. I check my phone and it's 4 pm I get up and change into a sway boys hoodie and go to the bathroom. When I came back Noah was up and on his phone. He smiles at me "feeling better?" I nodded and smiled "thanks for helping me Noah" he laughs and puts his hands out and does a grabbing Motion for me to come here. I go over and we lay there for a while.

He gets up and says "I'll be right back" 10 minutes later he comes in with a tray. There was chicken noodle soup with Saltines and water. I give him 🥺  face and hug him. We make some tictoks. I do the Renegade dance and a few lip syncing ones and Noah does savage while I'm laughing in the background. And we do some couple tictoks. He's the best boyfriend ever.

———————————————————————-
Love y'all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️