Stranger Mattia

Your POV

Mattia and I skateboard to the park around 10:30 pm it was pretty late. I trust mattia to protect me, I get very scared and hesitant about these things because you can never know what can happen. I was in a ruff state when I moved to NJ but when I met mattia he made my heart flutter. I got out of a abusive relationship that was toxic, I'm glad I got a new fresh start.

Mattias POV

Y/n and I skated to the park pretty late at night. We leave out boards near the bike rack and start walking over to the tables and swings. I look to the side out if the corner of my eye to see a guy dressed in all black riding his bike looking at y/n. That obviously got me jealous so I ask her "do you wanna make some tictoks over there" I point to a random place.

She nods and we start walking over there.

Your POV

I do the Big bank dance challenge when I lift a part if my shirt for the dance I felt a hand hitting my side. I look over to see mattia and another older man on his bike beside him. " hello pretty lady you wanna ride home" he says while winking.

Mattia wraps his arm around my waist and we start running. We run towards are skateboards and hop on they and skirt out if there. I look back to see him behind us, we get far away from him and I look back to see if he was there. I put my head on the back of my board and flipped over.

I groan in pain from and the rocks and scratches that were left in my stomach, my arms, and my face. I was wearing a black long sleeve crop top with really baggy cut jeans. Mattia runs over and kneels down he helps me up and kisses my forehead but we didn't want the guy to know where he lived so I grabbed my board and started skating.

My tailbone hurt so badly but I kept going we finally got to his house and ran into his garage.

Mattia POV

Y/n fell and I felt so bad for her we get home and when we're in the garage she says " babe it hurts to walk" she starts to cry. You know when it's bad when she cry's because she never does. I pick her up bridal style and start to walk to my room.

I lay her on the bed and kiss her I see a huge scratch on her cheek and stomach so i pick her up and put her on the counter I start to clean them. She groans and hisses from the rubbing alcohol. I put some Neosporin and a Band-Aid on her cuts and kiss them. I'm not a simp at all only for y/n she treats me right.

——————————————————————————
Hola💗 I would really like some ideas because I'm running out.