Vollyball kio

Today I woke up and had a smoothie and got my Nike pros on and my volleyball shirt

This is what we look like in the story:)

I do my makeup and hair and walk to the park next to my house for volleyball practice. I put my bag down and say hi to my friends. Our coach was late so we joke around. We make a few tiktok and five minutes later our coach comes.

A man came to the beach with his friends look very cute he had browish hair and was tan. He looks at me and I noticed I was staring so I turn my head fast and talk to my friends.

We start practicing after 15 minutes I look back at him wondering what his name is. He wipes his sweat off with his shirt lifting it up to show his very toned 6 pack abs. My mouth Drops and I look at my friend "holy shit" I whisper. She laughs, sense my back is facing them I squat down so my ass goes out.

I hear some chuckles and I look back and the guy was all red and smiling looking at me. We play a few practice games and practice was over. My friends and I go to the water and dip our legs in.

I hear footsteps approach us, I look back to see him his eyes sparkling in the sun. He rubs his neck "can I uh have your snap" he says looking at me his friends giggle and so do mine. "Sure" I say standing up and giving it to him.

They wave and he snaps me later "hey sorry about all of my friends they see a pretty girl and go for her" I blush looking at it "haha so do mine they though your were cute too" I say 

We've talked ever sense and now we're boyfriend and girlfriend