Poweroutage Noah Beck

Your POV

Right now in our city the power went out the problem with that is I'm terrified of the dark. I live a few houses away from Noah Beck my boyfriend. It takes 15 minutes to get there probably. But my friends that I live with took my car so I decided to walk over there.

I put on his hoodie and black leggings, then I put my hair up in a messy bun then put in my glasses. I start walking and I have a bad gut feeling in my stomach. I go on my phone to get my mind distracted. When I am at least 7 minutes away do see someone in all black walking behind me.

My heart jumps out if my chest and I think what to do. I take a turn because that's how I get to the sway and he turns to. I call Avani and she answers thank god. "Hey" I say "hey bebe what's up" she says. I just keep talking to her and I text her that there was someone following me.

After a few minutes I start walking faster and her starts running I run all the way to the sway and knock on the door rapidly. Noah opens it and I pull him inside. He looks at me confused. I look out the window and he starts to talk.

"What's wro" I cut him off by putting my finger over his mouth. I point outside the window where the guy was standing still looking at the house. Noah calls Bryce and Blake and they all go out. They talk to him and he soon leaves.

Noah comes back in and hugs me and we go upstairs and make some tictoks with candles because you wouldn't be able to see us. They finally turn back on and we go out to eat.