Insecure prank Tayler Holder

Y/n's POV
What is up guys I'm y/n and today we are going to be doing the insecure prank on Tayler to see how he reacts. If you guys are new hi my name is y/n and make sure you click the subscribe button in the thumbs up let's get into the video.  I set the camera up behind the TV in Tayler's and I's room. We are going to be going to lunch and he'll be here in five minutes I tell the camera I'm so nervous. This is it necessarily a prank it's more of a reaction video I wanna see how he reacts. Just when I sit on the couch I grab my phone fast because I hear footsteps coming up to our apartment. When he walks in he give me a big hug and a kiss before he says "ready to go" " in this" I point to my outfit. "Yeah what's wrong with it" I look down sadly he put his index finger under my chin and raises it he asked me again what's wrong. " nothing" I say "I just think it shows to much" he looks at me weirdly before he can say anything I walk over to the closet and get a new outfit. I'm going to the bathroom so the camera doesn't catch me you know changing when I walk out of the bathroom I look at myself in the big mirror I say this doesn't look good he says "it looks perfectly fine" he's keeps asking you is wrong so I say "I don't like my body". His eye soften and he looked at me with a pout "babygirl your beautiful inside and out you were never like this why are you now" I shrug "I just see all the comments on your posts saying you could do better and I think that they are right" he gives me a huge hug and mumbles sweet things in my ear I think the camera could hear. He kisses me all around my face giving me compliments and I couldn't do it anymore I run to the camera and grab it he looks a little frustrated he's asks "what is going on" I told him I wanted to see your reaction.

———————————————————————————

You are all beautiful whether you think so or not there's always some part of you that is beautiful and I don't know how do you do you need to hear this but not all beauty comes from outside. Love you all💗💗💗💗💗💗