Hollywood news Charli

Today the hype house and I were walking around Hollywood minding our own business when we see Hollywood news. I roll my eyes knowing what's about to go down. If you don't know what Hollywood news is it's like a paparazzi for us tictokers. They get all up out business and have no respect. I am bi and when I started to give hints they would only keep asking and asking. I am dating the beautiful charli D'Amelio. I feel bad for charli because she's only 16 and has a lot going on like peaches and Hollywood news. I'm afraid of what's going to happen because I know for a fact they are going to ask her. I am 17 and I made a promise that I will protect her to her parents since we live in the hype house together. As the Hollywood news approaches us they go straight to charli 🙄 they say "how have you been" charli says "good how about you" "good good" they say " what's going on with you and lovey peaches is that her name" I see Charli tense up she says " she isn't completely comfortable talking about it" the Hollywood news person says but the fans want to know. That made me blow up I walked over and put my arm around charli saying "I don't care what the fans want this is a serious subject that we don't wanna speak about so yeah I'm sorry but she isn't comfortable" I take her away and we go home and cuddle the rest of the night.

———————————————————————-
This didn't happen just so you know not all the reporters are bad on Hollywood news just very annoying lol💗 thank you for reading