Fortnite Nj boys

Your POV

I hop onto Fortnite like always I go into squads. I guess I am with 4 boys that sound pretty hot tbh. "You got a mic" someone says "yeah hey" I say in a soft voice. "Oh shit it's a girl" I hear another say "yeah haha" "hola bebe" a guy says in a sexy voice. "Hi" I laugh "what are your names" I ask "mattia" "kairi" " Alejandro" "Robert" they all say. "Nice I'm y/n" "nice to meet you" they all say, the bus comes and I ask where do you all wanna land. One of them puts their pointer on a random place. We land and go to different houses I get a scar, Medkits, and a snipper. Robert is screaming because he's getting shot at. I go over to where he is and kill them all and have pretty good health. "Fuck your good" kairi says "Haha thank you"

Mattias POV

We get on a game and there's a girl on our team and she sounds cute af. And not to mention buts she's really good at the game. When she laughs it makes my heart flutter for some reason this never happens I am a player and girls just aren't loyal but this is different.

Your POV
We win the game and I give them my instagram and they all add me on Fortnite and we play for a while. I am really liking Mattia he is so kind, funny, and sounds so hot I love his Italian it's super hot.