Walk away from your girlfriend while shes talking Challenge Noah Beck

Noah's POV

I'm doing a challenge on my girlfriend, I'm going to start talking to her then when she starts talking im going to sneak away.

"He babe" I say to her "hi bubba" she reply's "how was your day" I try to start a conversation. "Eh could have been better how was yours" she says I felt so bad that she had a bad day. "It was good what did you do today" I ask.

"I went to the grocery story but there were a lot of people and I had to wait in line for a hour and kinda forgot my mask so I had to come back here and get it, isn't that annoying but I guess if it protects everyone and me I'm ok with it. I also had to go to" she keeps talking but I walk away quietly.

"But when I came home I took a nap but got woken up by Bryce because he wanted to make a tictok and wouldn't leave me alone so" she was cooking dinner so she didn't see I left because her back was toward me.

Your POV

I talk then ask Noah "what did you do today" I say no answer so I turn around and he wasn't there so I started to walk a little closer to where he was and call out for him. " bubs where are you? Did you even listen to what I was saying" I say quietly. He comes out if the room with a frown "haha I'm sorry baby I was joking around" he hugs me.

"It's ok can you help me with dinner?" I give him this face 🥺. "Ugh u can't resist you your to adorable" he walks over to the over and starts to help me.

Noah's POV

The video ended and I helped y/n out with dinner.