Youtube video Tayler Holder

Your POV

Alex told me to drive over to the hype house to film a YouTube video bit. I get there and Alex guides me to the balcony. He sat me down next to Tayler, Tayler and I used to date but we still have feelings for each other. He told me a few weeks ago and the supporters have been noticing.

I start to get nervous and play with the bracelet Tayler got me. Alex leaves "I'll be right back" he says and runs away. I feel a warm familiar hand grab mine I look up to see Tayler smiling at me, I practically melted.

We hear running coming our way so we let go, Tayler clears his throat.

No ones POV

"So this is y/n and Tayler" Alex introduces us "hi" I say softly and wave. "So if you guys didn't know they dated" Alex says Tayler rubs his eyes and I stay quiet knowing that the camera was painted to him.

"Where was your first date" he asks "a drive in" I say while nodding Alex high-fives Tayler and laughs. "Soooooo personal question" he turns the cavers towards me "how big" he says. " I'm not talking about that" I laugh "I'm talking about his heart what do you mean" he says and Tayler laughs.

"So who broke up with who" Alex laughs I point yo Tayler. "Big heart huh" I say while doing quotation marks with my hands "I thought we would be better off friends" he says "oof you are in the friend zone" I pretend to cry and Alex edit it with a black colored filter with rain and sad music.

Alex laughs "sorry" he keeps laugh which makes all of us laugh.

Your POV

The stop the cameras and we hang out. I go out and took some photos with fans played some basketball and worked out. I went back to the hype house because I'm staying there for the night. I live in a little apartment a few minutes away.

I go to Taylor's room and take a shower I go out and take one of his huge hoodies. I lay down next to him and sigh I put my head on his shoulder and watch him scrolling through tictoks.

45 minutes later

I get up and go on my phone after taking a small nap and get dressed. I change into this

And go downstairs to the deck next to the pool

And go downstairs to the deck next to the pool. Kio, avani, and Noah making tictoks so I hug them and avani and I make some tictoks.