Robbery prank chase

Y/N's POV
Today me and my boyfriend Chase were chilling at the Hype house with the rest of the gang. We started watching On My Block and when it started getting into the show  he kissed me I obviously kisses back but then he sat me on his lap and it turned into a make out session. 

We were going further when the lights turned off. I stop kissing him and look around for my phone. We hear loud footsteps and that's when I started to panic. I got off his lap and headed to the door but I get pulled back I look up to see Chase looking down at me shaking his head no not wanting me to be in danger. I was about to cry when I heard something hit the window I hug chase hard and he hugs me.

Chases POV
I has hugging y/n when I heard sniffling coming from my beautiful girlfriend. I look down and unwrap my arms from her tiny waist I look at her in the eyes and tell her "it will be alright" she nods and hugs me again that's when I hear glass shatter she jumps and my eyes widen. I tell her to "stay here and if anything happens call 911" she says "I'm not letting you go out there alone" I don't listen and walk out I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I see y/n.

We start walking and see the whole group looking confused y/n is in the verge of crying and so is Kover. Kover, Mia, y/n, Avani, and Addison are all hugging. We all walk down and look for the person we are in the kitchen and Thomas starts laughing I get erratated and flip out on him. I say " Why are you laughing this isn't a laughing matter" in a angry voice, I was about to go off on them when I turn around to see....

Y/N's POV
All the girls were walking down stairs holding hands. When we get into the kitchen Chase flips out on Thomas because he was laughing Chase was about to say something else when he look at me and sees me crying he turns around and jumps. We all see a tallish figure in a ski mask laughing and so does most of the boys.

He lifts up his mask reviling Ryland, all the girls stand there tears streaming down their cheeks. Chase says "I didn't know he would be right behind me I thought we would see him in the closet" all the boys laugh and I stand there in shock.

Chase looks at me seeing that I'm crying and comes over to me and chuckles and hugs me. The camera that Thomas is holding goes to us and then I block it because I don't want people seeing us. That night I made chase cuddle me the whole time so I know that I was safe.

——————————————
Please give me ideas and people you want in the book.☺️