Child Tayler Holder

Your POV

Today I'm showing by boyfriend my child.

⚠️ mention of abuse⚠️

Before I met Tayler I was in a abusive relationship. He would get drunk and hurt me, he got me pregnant when I told him he left me. He cheated on me multiple times but when I wanted to leave he would punch me and kick me and I still have the scares and bruises.

⚠️ it's over⚠️

I had my baby boy named Cole, I'm very nervous that he'll leave me or won't want to have a child. I try and think positive while driving him over to Taylers and I's apartment. Coles been staying with my parents for a while. We park and I take some deep breaths.

I take cole out if the car and have him in this position

I walk up the stairs and put Cole down he holds my hand and I ring the doorbell

I walk up the stairs and put Cole down he holds my hand and I ring the doorbell. Tayler opens the door and looks at me confused but kneels down to be Coles level. "What's your name little guy" he says in a cute voice "Cole" he says shyly Tayler stands up and hugs me.

He lets us in and when I walk in I see Nate on the couch. " hey babe can we talk for a sec" Tayler asks me I nod. "Who's that" Tayler says "Cole" I say kinda scared " no like who's baby is that are you babysitting or something" " ummm I have to tell you something" I grab his hands.

"He's umm uh he's mine" "WHAT" Tayler shouts. "you have a baby, why didn't you tell me" he keeps talking. "Um my ex who is abusive" I say with tears coming out if my eyes. "He left me when I told him about Cole and I didn't want you to do the same I'm really sorry" I say. "Babygirl I would never leave you I want him to have a good life so I want to help you, he can even live here with us!" He says I get up and hug him super tight he kisses my forehead and we rock for a little.

Later on

Tayler is making a tictok and Cole comes running in. "Cole don't ruin his tictoks baby" I say in a soft voice. "Nah it's fine he can do some with me" he lightly smiles they do this tictok and post it

 "Nah it's fine he can do some with me" he lightly smiles they do this tictok and post it

At the end of it Tayler puts his arm around him and gives him knuckles at the beginning. I felt so happy that someone could treat him so right. It's only been a few hours and Tayler already treating him like he's own son.